Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Hello Console Tuner community!

I am very excited to bring you this thread. Battlefield Five by Bonefisher brings the potential of the titan into play.

"One click configuration" - I love this, this is what I wanted when I originally bought the product. The LEWIS Gun, The M1A1, The 1907... they just work right. I have never been able to tweak it myself, with the one click setup I no longer have to worry if I am getting the most out of the Titan.

Question: What do the letters besides the Gun mean? For example the LEWIS gun says something like "Lewis Gun RB L1" or something of that sort

Request: Can we get easy slide and auto run?

Request: I am assuming you are working on getting more "1 click config" guns setup, could we get the Turner SMLE and the Thompson or Sten going?

Question: When I hit the left arrow on my playstation controller, it does some sort of movement for me, could you describe what it is supposed to do?

Request: Strafing. Would there be a way to set up something that just strafes without firing? For example, if I wanted to strafe while reloading I could just hold the touch pad or a button of your choosing. Is this feasible?

Sidenote: The Lewis gun is my favorite, you really nailed it man. Ive never had so much fun. I want to take the time out to thank the coders/developers/volunteers/ owner of this forum for listening to our concerns over the years!
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:11 pm

Also was going to see if anyone could tell me what may be causing this?
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 am

Letters by the guns mean what I put on it like base meaning nothing on it and the rest I have to look at game but it is what scope I have because they do different anti-recoil settings for each different thing you use pretty much.
If you quick tap left d-pad you can do a auto slide even if your not running but works best if you start running and click when you want too.
Still work in progress but if you double stab stick forward you can auto run I made this so when you release or strafe it will go back to walk so when you in prone position it doesn't jump up while moving around setting up for the leveling off some players. lol! I can still make other options when getting some time. Still work in progress to the script! Glad you enjoy!

On the picture change slot because I don't see slot number and my script needs to be in slot!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:04 am

Just updated this with some new things but haven't added any new guns to the click config but updated the one's there. Will add th :smile0517: e ones you want maybe this weekend if I get time.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby JediMaster77 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:30 pm

i know these are probably silly questions but :

1.) how do you enable the one click config for the weapons in the game? all i see in the run time operations section is how to enable/disable the mod. Is there a specific way to enable the config for say the m1a1 or lewis?

2.) in the runtime operations section it reads as if i can make in game modifications to the recoil values without having to use the tuner software. My question is, if thats true, then how do i change the value for say being in prone? In my case i am on a ps4 so i would press touchpad and then dpad left... after i do that how do i adjust vertical recoil (up or down)?

thanks in advance
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:00 am

JediMaster77 wrote:i know these are probably silly questions but :

1.) how do you enable the one click config for the weapons in the game? all i see in the run time operations section is how to enable/disable the mod. Is there a specific way to enable the config for say the m1a1 or lewis?

2.) in the runtime operations section it reads as if i can make in game modifications to the recoil values without having to use the tuner software. My question is, if thats true, then how do i change the value for say being in prone? In my case i am on a ps4 so i would press touchpad and then dpad left... after i do that how do i adjust vertical recoil (up or down)?

thanks in advance

Only way you can do this at the moment until J2Kbr finishes the phone app is have it also hooked up to pc and just have the interactive configurations open and do changes on the fly. Save and run! The runtime operations are just what they say for turning in on/off not to do any adjusting which I could but just waiting on app to finish so I can do on fly quicker!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby JediMaster77 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:15 am

ok i understand... I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the reply
JediMaster77
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:23 pm

Just updated Battlefield Five with strafing and other things...Also for what guns I had made some one click config settings.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby requiem » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:53 pm

Can you post a link to download your pack? I'm just now setting up my titan two and for some reason Gtuner isn't loading any online resources at all. :(
requiem
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:39 am

Well if you don't have any online resources tab working the rest won't work! Can't do link only in online resources!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support