Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby quidam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:21 am

Great pack --lots of nice features!
Important question: how do I input values for inverted horizontal? I can't go negative on things like horizontal recoil.
quidam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby bonefisher » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:44 am

quidam wrote:Great pack --lots of nice features!
Important question: how do I input values for inverted horizontal? I can't go negative on things like horizontal recoil.

Go other way till you see negative numbers or highlight and put negative and number then save and run!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby quidam » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:20 pm

Ok, I thought it might be me but there's something else going on.

If I click the gear for the interactive configuration and edit Standing Anti Recoil Settings, I can insert a "-", delete the number and insert a negative number or click the arrows until they reach the desired negative number.

However, there's a different behavior if I click a weapon in One Touch Config (I was very excited about this!) and _then_ try to put in a negative value: I can't do it.

I tried to use the One Touch Config and I wasn't sure if config is sent to the Titan and saved (it does appear to do that.) I tried using just the One Touch Config button and using it followed by the Save and Run button and it seems to get the same results.
After closing the Interactive Config window (click OK) and opening back up, I can then edit the updated value and make it negative by putting "-" in to the left of the value.

You might consider adding an explicit checkbox for "I am using Inverted Vertical Look" or at least making a note with One Touch Config to explain the work around during your next update.

Otherwise, I think the One Touch Config is a HUGE TIMESAVER for this script and the script overall is great! Thanks! :smile0203:

One more quick question: I'm not sure I'm using the 'easy walk/sprint' correctly. Do I enable it and then to use it, left stick forward and down (PS4 L3) to enable? Or is it supposed to sprint automatically? Or is it supposed to sprint at left stick full-forward? Or...
quidam
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby bonefisher » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:44 am

The easy walk is press forward left stick and if you release and press forward again quick you'll sprint....so double tap forward puts you in sprint. On the one click after you set up what is perfect settings you can download by clicking little icon top right in interactive configurations then inside script you see the gun name then : highlight the numbers of code for that line then paste your new settings for gun then save the update to script then load into slot open IC then one click config to click for your new changes.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby requiem » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:32 pm

I finally got things up and running for Gtuner. I have your pack loaded and going to give it a go today! Is there a link for instructions on how to use it and setup since this is my first time using TitanTwo and your pack?
requiem
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:52 pm

requiem wrote:I finally got things up and running for Gtuner. I have your pack loaded and going to give it a go today! Is there a link for instructions on how to use it and setup since this is my first time using TitanTwo and your pack?

Drag and drop script to slot...click on little icon in the slot to open interactive configurations then open one click config and click a weapon that you would like to use which these are examples to see how the settings are done thru interactive configurations and should be close to everyone's setting on the anti recoil to use but may need slight adjusting for you own. Then once ready to try click save and run for setting to lock in. If you stay hooked up to pc you can do on the fly changes but make sure you save and run for changes to stay!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby usa98j30t4 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:34 am

I have tried your script (as well as Jefferson's gamepack). I cannot get rapid fire to work. I have configured my bumpers and triggers to be flipped via the custom layout that Battlefield V has. Could that be the issue?
usa98j30t4
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:15 pm

usa98j30t4 wrote:I have tried your script (as well as Jefferson's gamepack). I cannot get rapid fire to work. I have configured my bumpers and triggers to be flipped via the custom layout that Battlefield V has. Could that be the issue?

If you want flipped triggers keep game at default and use input translator controller remapper to flip triggers and drag that over my script. On J2Kbr's I think you can change in his what ever game setting you have.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby usa98j30t4 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:43 am

I know I put this under gamepacks for T1. I have a T2. Is there a remapper feature or is there another way I can get rapid fire to work on BF V?
usa98j30t4

Postby bonefisher » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:32 am

usa98j30t4 wrote:I know I put this under gamepacks for T1. I have a T2. Is there a remapper feature or is there another way I can get rapid fire to work on BF V?

Your in the T2 section! Just like I said above use a input translator with flipped triggers and leave game settings at default to use my script. Did you open interactive configuration to apply rapid fire?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support