Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Battlefield Five by Bonefisher Megathread

Postby bonefisher » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:36 pm

jelly44 wrote:hey bonefisher - if I would like to turn a semi-auto weapon into an automatic weapon - meaning, I would like to have rapid fire rapid as quick as possible (at its fastest possible) and without burst, how could I make it into the current script? Turn rapidfire on without hold, release and burst values?

Semi-auto weapon will only fire as fast as the game allows which you can turn rapid fire on and set hold time to 30.3 and release time to 30.3 for fastest any of the weapons can do and you can leave burst fire at 0 if you don't want to tap fire a couple of shots! The way I set up since they have the rpm rate for the weapons I set it to that with hold and release then if I want the correct shots using tap burst it will give correct numbers for settings.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:27 am

bonefisher wrote:
jelly44 wrote:hey bonefisher - if I would like to turn a semi-auto weapon into an automatic weapon - meaning, I would like to have rapid fire rapid as quick as possible (at its fastest possible) and without burst, how could I make it into the current script? Turn rapidfire on without hold, release and burst values?

Semi-auto weapon will only fire as fast as the game allows which you can turn rapid fire on and set hold time to 30.3 and release time to 30.3 for fastest any of the weapons can do and you can leave burst fire at 0 if you don't want to tap fire a couple of shots! The way I set up since they have the rpm rate for the weapons I set it to that with hold and release then if I want the correct shots using tap burst it will give correct numbers for settings.

Thank you! There're some automatic guns I can't control even with the help of a script. I'll see if using then in semi-automatic mode helps.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
- Create your own scripts with GPC2 Scripting
jelly44
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:09 am

Should be able to control every automatic weapon if you setup anti recoil correctly and no I wouldn't put rapid fire on the automatic! What gun are you using and what setting of sensitivity you playing?
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Suomi and Tommy, for instance. I play on PS4 with 65% sensitivity.
- My recommendation for learning C programming: 'C Programming Absolute Beginner's Guide'
jelly44

Postby jelly44 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Something I started to notice after the last T2 firmware update is that when I'm using a secondary gun and want to switch to the primary one, the script keeps on bringing me back to the secondary gun. I need to switch 3-4 times till it doesn't switch back. The rapid fire on the secondary gun sometimes doesn't activate. It's all a bit weird. Any idea on why this is happening?
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:07 pm

jelly44 wrote:Something I started to notice after the last T2 firmware update is that when I'm using a secondary gun and want to switch to the primary one, the script keeps on bringing me back to the secondary gun. I need to switch 3-4 times till it doesn't switch back. The rapid fire on the secondary gun sometimes doesn't activate. It's all a bit weird. Any idea on why this is happening?

If you tap it will switch which looking at the T2 should show 1 for primary side and 2 for secondary rapid fire. If you hold pass 250 milliseconds it shouldn't switch script but switch gun so your on the right side if it gets messed up or hit your hammer and switch to primary!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby jelly44 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:57 pm

yeah, that's is clear to me. I really don't understand what is happening. It was all working like a breeze till yesterday. Today it started to act up. Before it would switch automatically to the secondary when I ran out of bullets, now not even that is happening. I cleared all the scripts from the slots, downloaded your 1.05 version and configured it all again. but nothing.
jelly44

Postby bonefisher » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:03 pm

I'll take a look if I can do something else!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby bonefisher » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:05 pm

Ok when they updated kill the quick change so now it just switches back and fourth without speed. Download NEW Version!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Squadwipe2020 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:15 pm

Update 1.05 is legit folks. Nearly every gun now has a one click config. Thank you bonefisher.

Before firestorm comes out could we get some quick improvements?

Easy sprint, I would like to see an option to sprint on move stick forward.

Easy slide- doesnt function the way I think you intended for. Compare the normal gamepack released by J2 to this one.

On the one released by J2, I just have to hit circle to slide. On this one I have to tap it very quickly and I can only get it to work right less than half the time. Anyway to get this improved?

So glad you added strafe.

Your doing great woerk out there. Thank you for all you do.
Squadwipe2020
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support