Help with .gpc

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Help with .gpc

Postby PreFireLyfe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:37 pm

How can I take multiple .gpc scripts and combine them into the same “script” so I can load into a single memory slot? Any insight is greatly poreciTed, I’m very confused and new at this. Also, I’m on Xbox one with a XIM Apex. Thank you in advance!.
PreFireLyfe
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Help with .gpc

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 pm

You can copy-and-paste all scripts code, one after the other, into a single GPC file. Then drop this GPC file into a memory slot. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Corrodias » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:11 am

What about compiled scripts, for which we're not allowed to see the source code? Is there any way to combine one of those with another or with custom functionality? People put a lot of work into these fancy scripts, but let's say I want to turn the controller's LEDs off as well, and I can't seem to do both.

Unrelated, wow, those are some bright lights on the T2. I have to put it behind something.
Corrodias
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby bonefisher » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:21 pm

Corrodias wrote:What about compiled scripts, for which we're not allowed to see the source code? Is there any way to combine one of those with another or with custom functionality? People put a lot of work into these fancy scripts, but let's say I want to turn the controller's LEDs off as well, and I can't seem to do both.

Unrelated, wow, those are some bright lights on the T2. I have to put it behind something.

You can ask author of script to add something on the gbc.file but no can't add to it other than a layover input translator in the slot.
You can adjust your led brightness in device configuration tab bottom right below slots.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Corrodias » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 am

Thanks for the answers. While you can configure the light bar LED intensity, it does not control the intensity of the LEDs indicating input status, on the left and right sides.
Corrodias
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Gtuner IV Support