Keyboard issues

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Keyboard issues

Postby Relinquished » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:10 am

im trying to use my Titan two for pc games so i want to use mouse and keyboard on pc games but the game thinks im using a controller it worked flawlessly until i got a new keyboard i plugged it all in like i did with my previous one but when i press a button like the w a s d it sticks so i press S and it continuously runs backwards and pressing any other buttons it doesnt register once the first button has been pressed and it sticks any way to fix this?
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Keyboard issues

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:48 pm

Maybe the issue you are experiencing is due the Joystick interface of the "USB Multi Interface HID". In the Device Configuration panel of Gtuner IV you can disable the Joystick interface, please try disable this interface and check if solves the problem.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Relinquished » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:07 am

J2Kbr wrote:Maybe the issue you are experiencing is due the Joystick interface of the "USB Multi Interface HID". In the Device Configuration panel of Gtuner IV you can disable the Joystick interface, please try disable this interface and check if solves the problem.

unfortunatly this didnt solve the issue i press a movement button on my keyboard and it sticks and wont press anything else for about 30 seconds
Relinquished
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:35 am

replied your on this matter here:

viewtopic.php?p=80307#p80307
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support