KMG Capture Gamepad/Joystick Gives Wrong Values

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

KMG Capture Gamepad/Joystick Gives Wrong Values

Postby DragonController » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:10 pm

I was attempting to play on my Nintendo Switch from my laptop using my titan two. When using KGM Capture, I was able to get it to work using my keyboard and mouse. However, when I tried the Gamepad/Joystick option, all of the stick values would become -100 and everything else would be stuck at 0. This happened with no controllers plugged in, a pro controller plugged in, a pro controller connected to my laptop via bluetooth, and an xbox 360 controller plugged in. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
DragonController
Corporal
Corporal

Re: KMG Capture Gamepad/Joystick Gives Wrong Values

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:26 am

Welcome to our forums.

Very interesting, I wonder if some of your connected devices (or even virtual devices) have a HID Gamepad Interface which would be causing this behavior. You can check the connected device on Windows 10 Settings -> Devices.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby DragonController » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:52 pm

I would have thought that, but this happened when the only device connected to my laptop was my titan two. I did just fix it, though by plugging in and unplugging a pro controller in input-B. No idea how that fixed it.
DragonController
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:00 pm

DragonController wrote:I would have thought that, but this happened when the only device connected to my laptop was my titan two. I did just fix it, though by plugging in and unplugging a pro controller in input-B. No idea how that fixed it.

:smile0517: Glad it is working now. Thank you for keeping us updated.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support