Very new to Console Tuner

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Very new to Console Tuner

Postby gator101 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Hello everyone please bare with me if things don't seem to make all sense. I just recently purchased a Gtuner IV Titan Two and watched youtube videos along with read everything i possibly could. I just have a couple questions as it seems like when i load a script and follow the instructions it doesn't perform either the way i thought it would or maybe i was expecting more to say and start doing better in Fortnite. I use a ps4 Pro and have done the plug original controller in usb B, Then the one i typically use into the USB A slot. I loaded i believe J2KBR on first and when threw step by step and the lights turned purple and the controller vibrated twice to say it was all working and i also went into the configuration and turned on the auto-abuse, fire rate, etc etc minus anything with building options. So i would start the game and everything seems to be working on the tuners side as color and is purple and tuner was showing #1 but during game play i didn't notice a whole lot of assistance with aim or fire rate and i'm still my own garbage self getting maybe one kill a game if i'm lucky :shocked: . I guess what i'm asking is "How much should i expect from running the script" or does it have to do with the way i have the tuner set up? Also i would like to add i do no mouse and keyboard its all just straight forward ps4 and just a regular old ps4 controller nothing crazy. Also i was wondering ever since fortnite took away the L2 auto-aim assist/lock on does that make the program not perform as well because of that? I also loaded the other fortnite script as well and had no success with that one either.

Anyways i want to thank all the people that make this happen and please bare with me as im usually pretty good with computers and programming stuff but just not sure if i have everything correctly applied when i start the game, or is it i thought i would become a "killing machine" and i'm still garbage at the game. Any help would greatly be appreciated :joia:

One more thing i wanted to ask is it possible to use titan 1 scripts on the titan 2? I also heard you can use a device scripts on the Titan two? Or is that not true either. Once again thanks for everything and like i said before im very new to this and any help would be greatly appreciated :joia: Gator101
gator101
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Very new to Console Tuner

Postby gator101 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:49 am

I might have posted this in the wrong area of the forum? I'f so Moderators feel free to delete or move it to the approperate supported area
gator101
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:08 am

The aim assist/abuse in fortnite got nerfed some time ago I think (never played that game).
Did you do the first time configuration on the ps4 pro itself as stated in the manual that you got with the T2 ?

First-time Configuration
On PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:
Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... figuration
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby gator101 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:59 pm

Yes Scachi i did all the changing of settings and making sure the original controller was hooked up to the usb B port and the one i typically use on the A usb and going into setting and switching from wireless to usb controller and so fourth.

The Nerfing of the L2 spam I kind of figured that would hurt the script/GPC gamepack as i see in the Programming of the script has a lot of support used to lock on to a player.

Let just say for instant Apex being relatively new out i see there is a good number of programs out and i'm sure works very well, what i am wondering is what "working very well" means compared to fortnite and how it performs compared to Apex or even Call of Duty

Many thanks to your response and interested on what you and others have to say as well
gator101
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Gtuner IV Support