Downloading scripts

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Downloading scripts

Postby tomtay79 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:09 pm

For some reason the apex pack(console tuner) translator left shift isn't letting me run.
So Ive just tried loading the script up in gtuner but when I hit download, instead of automatically opening the translator it just does nothing, unless I try again it says already on my computer.
It wasn't doing this 5 minutes ago, before I updated the titan 2.
Am I missing something? Or is it suppose to be automatically opened in gtuner.
Thanks
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Downloading scripts

Postby Buffy » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:55 am

Did you load the Input translator again? Is anything from the input translator working?
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby tomtay79 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Yeah I can move about but can't run. This us happening with the other script for m&k. This keyboard worked fine before(months ago) with bf5 m&k script. I'm also getting flashing a u on the titan box itself.

I own a really shitty laptop running win 7 32bit, I don't need a laptop or pc for anything else but the titan 2 so haven't bothered updating to a newer laptop. I'm saying this cos it worked fine when the laptop was 64bit win 7 but man it was super slow.
tomtay79
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Buffy » Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:39 am

I'm pretty sure 32 bit support was dropped for Gtuner. AU means the T2 is not getting authentication to the console. However, you should try dropping just the input translator into a slot, and checking if it works (use the Device Monitor to verify inputs, also if it does work then it may be something with the script).
ConsoleTuner Support Team || Discord || Custom Scripts
Buffy
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Return to Gtuner IV Support