[Help Me] Select specific active controllers.

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

[Help Me] Select specific active controllers.

Postby Lars » Fri May 31, 2019 6:56 pm

So, I have a rather unique setup where I have a Titan One and a Titan two both connected to my console, where I need to have their inputs originate from my PC. Plugging the hardware into the Titan Two is not an option.
Is there any way for me to specifically select which controller the GtunerIV is pulling input from? Currently whenever KMG capture is active, it will take ALL controller inputs, mushing them together into a singular player slot. I need a way to specify which controller the GtunerIV is paying attention to, like the GtunerPro has been doing for years.

I either don't know how, or cannot use the Titan Two at all in the case of more than one controller active on my PC.

Is there a way to do this? If not, will there ever be? If not, what happens if I use two Titan Ones? Can I run the software twice, and control which app controls which Titan One?
Lars
Corporal
Corporal

Re: [Help Me] Select specific active controllers.

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:42 pm

At current implementation, the KMG Capture reads inputs from all gamepads connected to the computer and merges into a single data structure to be send to the Titan Two. We have planned implement a HID device selection box in a future update.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lars » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:25 am

Thanks for the Reply.

Is there a roadmap for upcoming features, or is it just kind of a "get to it when we get to it" matter? The GtunerIV having HID device selection would be perfect for the multi-titan setup I have in mind. If this is something that won't come for a long time, my unique setup has a temporary solution involving the Titan One, but would far prefer to get several Titan Twos, if only they could capture specific HID devices.
Lars
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:53 am

I have this implementation at high priority. Many users are waiting for this feature. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Lars » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:50 am

Thanks again for the info.
I'll stay tuned and get ready to expand my Titan collection when that update drops.
Lars
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Gtuner IV Support