COD Black Ops 4 Gamepack ** Config HELP**

Titan Two general support. Questions, firmware update, feature request.

COD Black Ops 4 Gamepack ** Config HELP**

Postby Ladii__Gunna » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:40 pm

:smile0201: Hey everyone. For the past few days I have been trying to find the right Gamepack or GPC scripts to use for Titan Two. I’ve tried just about everyone on there and so I’ve settled for just the actual COD Gamepack the one with about 7000+ downloads. However, it needs some adjustments and so I went to the online instructions to get a better understanding of the interactive configuration and I am clueless . I read almost everyone’s post in these forums and watched unhelpful YouTube videos so yes I am a little overwhelmed and desperate at this point could really use some help.

I play on a PS4 with scuf controller and on sensitivity level 13/14 (not sure if this is relevant in the matter but figured I’d put that out in case someone catches my issue. I only want to use aim abuse , anti-recoil, and rapid fire.

So using this Gamepack this is what I configured thus far after trying various different combinations
- Fire Mode activated on fire trigger and Not ADS Scope I’ve also tried activating it on ADS Scope.
- Advance rapid fire with the standard hold and release time which if I’m not mistaken is 15ms (did not adjust because I have no clue what I’m doing)
- Anti-recoil enabled and according to the online instructions I used 45 vertical and 35 horizontal
- Fire hair trigger ( still not sure what this is for but since every GPC script had it I figured it was good)
- I’ve tried strafe shot on both fire trigger and ADS Scope and NO ADS Scope
- Auto AIM abuse on ADS trigger as well as full press.

Results : Really bad because I don’t know what I’m doing nor do I understand this hold/release time, pull force and compensations etc. The aim was sometimes good minus the fact that it seemed my screen was shaking and I’m not sure if it’s normal due to aim abuse . The rapid fire didn’t exist probably because I didn’t change the hold and release time. Anti-recoil didn’t work it seemed like I had all the recoil in the world not sure if I should turn down the vertical and horizontal. The Strafe shot had me looking ridiculous I would aim on someone and as soon as I started to shoot I’m looking down at the floor . Or shooting the buildings and car next to the person .

Please someone help me . I am even willing to pay for a descent script desperate times call for desperate measures and this is surely a desperate time on top of it being frustrating. Any suggestions , tips , scripts I would really appreciate.
Ladii__Gunna
Corporal
Corporal

Re: COD Black Ops 4 Gamepack ** Config HELP**

Postby bonefisher » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:14 pm

Aim Abuse doesn't work on BO4..... sounds like you don't have anti-recoil set right! Try my BO4 Special Edition in online resources and open up interactive configuration and hit save and run to try out. I have default settings on there already so just try that first with that aim assist and if gun rises then add vertical recoil to it and you should have to put any horizontal setting but 0.0. Any way try that out and let me know how it plays!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Ladii__Gunna » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:42 am

Thanks so much. I will try that out now. Do I have to press anything to activate it in game or is it automatic ? I noticed It didn't have anything like hold L2 and D-pad Up etc.
Ladii__Gunna
Corporal
Corporal

Postby bonefisher » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:38 am

All changes are made in interactive configurations! Use app for easy config.!
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Return to Titan Two Device