script library location on Mac

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

script library location on Mac

Postby Nstarnoe » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:47 pm

unfortunately I have to use Gtuner on Mac (I have never used a Mac before). Anybody know how to find the gph library location, I have them downloaded but Gtuner docent seem to find them?
Nstarnoe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: script library location on Mac

Postby Mad » Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:58 am

In the Gtuner folder there should be another folder "include" with the header files
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Scachi » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:50 am

Nstarnoe wrote:unfortunately I have to use Gtuner on Mac (I have never used a Mac before). Anybody know how to find the gph library location, I have them downloaded but Gtuner docent seem to find them?

Not sure what you are looking for.
Did you download something from the "Online Resource" within GTuner IV and you are not able to find those downloads ?

Try to setup GTuner IV 'Working Directory" first like described here, it will help to find your downloads and scripts on your local drive for the downloads done after setting it up:
https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _ide_usage
This are screenshots from Windows but I think it is working the same way for Mac.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:20 am

Nstarnoe wrote:unfortunately I have to use Gtuner on Mac (I have never used a Mac before). Anybody know how to find the gph library location, I have them downloaded but Gtuner docent seem to find them?

This may be related with a bug recently fixed. To apply the fix download Gtuner VI again (just update will not work).

Code: Select all
2019-04-18, Ver 1.01
* Fetch HID Descriptors command returns the first 2s of the USB data traffic if output is connected
* Gtuner IV Mac: Fixed bug where the compiler was not able to find the default library files
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support