Future request

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Future request

Postby Ukrainetrain87 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Hi J2Kbr,
I don't know if this can be done and/or if it's against Nacon controller policies but I have a request. Everything works fine wirelessly with the Nacon revolution unlimited controller via the Nacon bluetooth wireless dongle in the Titan two with the DS4 in port B. Would you be able to sync the controller directly to the titan two bluetooth without having to use the Nacon dongle in the Titan two.
Thanks
Ukrainetrain87
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Future request

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:20 am

Not sure if this is possible. I think the Nacon dongle is not Bluetooth, but a proprietary wireless protocol.

However, does the dongle works on PS4? if yes, we should be able to have it also be doing the console authentication. I am working on this for the Astro C40 and the solution should also work for the Nacon's controllers.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Re: Future request

Postby Ukrainetrain87 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:55 am

J2Kbr wrote:Not sure if this is possible. I think the Nacon dongle is not Bluetooth, but a proprietary wireless protocol.

However, does the dongle works on PS4? if yes, we should be able to have it also be doing the console authentication. I am working on this for the Astro C40 and the solution should also work for the Nacon's controllers.

Thanks J2Kbr
Ukrainetrain87
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Gtuner IV Support