Any tutorial for mouse mapping?

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Any tutorial for mouse mapping?

Postby scw000000 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:35 am

I recently want to play MGSV on PS4 with titan2, I made a input translator myself, the button mapping works fine.

However, my mouse conversion is always bad - the movement doesn't feel like linear, and sometimes camera feels like stuck.

I don't know if there's any complete tutorial about how to configure the mouse mapping by myself including tuning the curve and deadzone, it'll will be a useful technique since I could make scripts for other games if I cant find KM mapping for that game, I didn't see there's any related thing on tutorial board, if anyone have a post/video about that, I'll hugely appreciate that. :)
scw000000
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Any tutorial for mouse mapping?

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:22 am

We don't have a tutorial for mouse conversion. I am planning release a set of scripts to help with this task at some point this year.

MGSV stands for "Metal Gear Solid V", correct? I am regularly adding new mouse configs for most popular games, as well as based on user's requests. Please allow me few days to make one for this game (currently I am in a little vacation with family, will be back to office soon).

Thanks and welcome to our forums.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby scw000000 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:15 pm

Yes, it's Metal Gear Solid V

But still I'd like to learn to tune the mouse mapping if I want to play a game which is not popular, so I'm looking forward to your upcoming doc!

Thank you for your help!
scw000000
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby michaeldurban » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:28 am

J2Kbr wrote:We don't have a tutorial for mouse conversion. I am planning release a set of scripts to help with this task at some point this year.

MGSV stands for "Metal Gear Solid V", correct? I am regularly adding new mouse configs for most popular games, as well as based on user's requests. Please allow me few days to make one for this game (currently I am in a little vacation with family, will be back to office soon).

Thanks and welcome to our forums.

another mgsv online lover here..!
i experienced major m/k problems (with device) and therefore want to jump ship to Titan 2..

but only if the m/k works accordingly ofcourse...
michaeldurban
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:55 am

Hi Mike, replied you here:

viewtopic.php?p=109055#p109055
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support