Questions about slots

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Questions about slots

Postby Skilah » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Hello ! I'm a new user and had some questions about Gtuner :

1/ How can we switch slots on Gtuner ? Let's say I want to move my stuff from Slot 3 into the Slot 1, is it possible ? I tried drag and drop from slot 3 to 1 but it doesn't work.

2/ If I want to modify the Input translator that I have on Slot 3, how do I do that ? If I already closed the Input translator window, it will not reload it, even if I click and select to load a specific slot. My only way of modifying it is to have it saved on my computer and open it from the File tab. Can't we just double click on slot 3 input translator and modify it directly ?

3/ I currently play BF5 and use the input translator for BF5 (PS4), but I did not find the ADS sensitivity, can we change it? I only seem to find the global sensitivity. What I did to "fix" this is to modify my ingame ADS sensitivity to 120/130%, since I couldn't find where to modify ADS in the input translator.
Skilah
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Questions about slots

Postby Mad » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Skilah wrote:1/ How can we switch slots on Gtuner ? Let's say I want to move my stuff from Slot 3 into the Slot 1, is it possible ? I tried drag and drop from slot 3 to 1 but it doesn't work.

It is not possible to re-arrange via memory slots. You'll need to install the script/gamepack to the desired slot as normal.

Skilah wrote:2/ If I want to modify the Input translator that I have on Slot 3, how do I do that ? If I already closed the Input translator window, it will not reload it, even if I click and select to load a specific slot. My only way of modifying it is to have it saved on my computer and open it from the File tab. Can't we just double click on slot 3 input translator and modify it directly ?

You need to open the input translator, make your changes, save and install to a memory slot. With the bluetooth module you can use the Gtuner Air app to do this on mobile/tablet.

Skilah wrote:3/ I currently play BF5 and use the input translator for BF5 (PS4), but I did not find the ADS sensitivity, can we change it? I only seem to find the global sensitivity. What I did to "fix" this is to modify my ingame ADS sensitivity to 120/130%, since I couldn't find where to modify ADS in the input translator.

ADS Sensitivity is named Alternate in the Mouse XY converter as seen below:
sens.png
sens.png (13.45 KiB) Viewed 600 times
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Gtuner IV Support