KMG Capture now causing controller to drift through Parsec

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

KMG Capture now causing controller to drift through Parsec

Postby CTK » Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:33 am

So this issue only started happening recently, and I'm not sure if it was due to the update on the Titan Two, GtunerIV or Parsec itself, but my friends have had issues connecting through KMG Capture where it causes the left stick to drift left entirely and unable to control it. I tested it out with my 360 controller in the Titan Two, and everything worked fine. But the same issue happened when it was directly in Parsec. The controller itself works fine as I was able to use it in Parsec for other games, so it seems to only be caused through GTuner. I wasn't sure which one is linked to the issue directly, but I figured I'd ask here. Before January, GTuner's KMG Capture and Parsec were working fine together.
CTK
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: KMG Capture now causing controller to drift through Pars

Postby Mad » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:45 am

This was with the latest update(s) of Parsec I believe.

I have been told the older versions of Parsec do not have this issue. I know some members where speaking to the Parsec team about this but I haven't heard anything since.

Here is similar post regarding this issue: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14195&p=95322&hilit=parsec#p95188
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:20 am

Mad is correct. the upcoming Parsec release should fix this issue.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby gregnator » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:38 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Mad is correct. the upcoming Parsec release should fix this issue.

Parsec claims this problem is on Titan's side not theirs. I just want to play games but it wont register the ABXY from Xbox 360 controllers on switch and it drifts to the left for no reason :(
gregnator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby DontAtMe » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:57 pm

gregnator wrote:Parsec claims this problem is on Titan's side not theirs.
This is not the case, the issue appeared alongside an update to parsec.

Last I heard, parsec was aware of an issue regarding the implementation of their virtual controllers in one of their recent updates. This was likely related to the issue you are seeing with KMG capture.
DontAtMe
Captain
Captain

Postby gregnator » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:21 pm

DontAtMe wrote:
gregnator wrote:Parsec claims this problem is on Titan's side not theirs.
This is not the case, the issue appeared alongside an update to parsec.

Last I heard, parsec was aware of an issue regarding the implementation of their virtual controllers in one of their recent updates. This was likely related to the issue you are seeing with KMG capture.

It's super disappointing. After the tutorial from Parsec, it was extremely difficult to get my hands on a Titan Two, was expensive and then it arrives and it's basically useless thanks to the new implementation of parsec and how it handles controllers. I do hope either Console Tuner or Parsec finds a way to get it working again because it's basically useless now (for the purpose of using it through parsec). Feels like I wasted money due to the uncertainty of either CT or Parsec on the future of both program's compatibility. If there is any other program like parsec that I could use with the Titan two and my Nintendo switch, I would instantly use it, but unfortunately I don't know of any other program
gregnator
Private First Class
Private First Class

Return to Gtuner IV Support