Issues with Bluetooth

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Issues with Bluetooth

Postby Mad » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:40 pm

spicywolf5 wrote:So method A: Instead of green all of the titan's lights turn red (Hope that's not a bad thing). The controller light goes solid indicating connection but the controller does not respond.

Methods B and C both seem to connect as well but still no response from the controller.

To clarify I am trying to connect an PS4 controller with an XBOX 1. Is there anything about the output protocol or something like that?

Set your output protocol to USB Xbox One.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby spicywolf5 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:46 pm

So I tried that, still no luck. I just can't figure out what I am missing. Here is a screen shot. does anything look off?
Attachments
screen.jpg
I hope that this isn't too pixelated.
screen.jpg (132.27 KiB) Viewed 464 times
spicywolf5
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:24 am

spicywolf5 wrote:So method A: Instead of green all of the titan's lights turn red (Hope that's not a bad thing). The controller light goes solid indicating connection but the controller does not respond.

Before the move to troubleshooting the Bluetooth connection, Lets first get the wired connection working.

Based on what you described above, by plugging the PS4 controller to the Titan Two the status LED turns RED. It is only for the port you plugged the controller? or is all 4 status LEDs and with the display showing E4? thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support