Razer Wolverine M Buttons

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Razer Wolverine M Buttons

Postby AndoG10 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:53 pm

After reading in the forum that the Titan Two supports the Razer controllers I decided to buy a Razer Wolverine Tournament edition controller.

But the problem I am facing is the fact that I have no idea how the M buttons are called in the program. I want to assign macros to the M buttons but again no idea how they are called in the titan two.

For example the Paddles on the elite controller are called P1, P2 etc. but how do i need to name the M buttons for the Titan two to recognize them?

Any help is welcome.
AndoG10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Razer Wolverine M Buttons

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:28 pm

With Razer controller the M buttons state -unfortunately- are not present in the USB communication protocol (where the Titan Two works). Those buttons can still be used with the Titan devices if mapped with Razer application, but cannot be accessible as extra buttons, as is possible with the Xbox Elite controller.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby AndoG10 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:24 pm

J2Kbr wrote:With Razer controller the M buttons state -unfortunately- are not present in the USB communication protocol (where the Titan Two works). Those buttons can still be used with the Titan devices if mapped with Razer application, but cannot be accessible as extra buttons, as is possible with the Xbox Elite controller.

Thats very sad to hear. So basically The Razer Wolverine is useless to use with the titan two. So yeah I have to send it back sadly. And need to buy an elite controller instead.

To bad that after all of this years you guys have not made the titan two compatibly with the Razer Wolverine controllers. Its a shame.

But yeah thnx I guess.
AndoG10
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby KreyTrey » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:35 pm

Hi! Just wanted to ask how did you make the Razer Wolverine work on PS4?
KreyTrey
Corporal
Corporal

Postby abbasbj » Sun May 24, 2020 12:43 pm

J2Kbr wrote:With Razer controller the M buttons state -unfortunately- are not present in the USB communication protocol (where the Titan Two works). Those buttons can still be used with the Titan devices if mapped with Razer application, but cannot be accessible as extra buttons, as is possible with the Xbox Elite controller.

Xbox Elite controller 2 ? rear extra buttons work ?
abbasbj
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 25, 2020 9:50 pm

abbasbj wrote:Xbox Elite controller 2 ? rear extra buttons work ?

yes, all 4 paddles buttons are supported.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support