Interactive config

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Interactive config

Postby Looper2 » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:24 pm

Can someone please help. With the next GTuner update, my file has lost the cache file again and my interactive config is now gone.

The thing is that I just happen to have an older version of GTuner that still works with interactive configuration, so I know it exists on my Mac. I am not good with Mac OS. Can anyone help me bring that cache to the new version?

Thanks VERY much!
Looper2
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Interactive config

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:29 pm

The configuration descriptor file is cached locally, on the computer, and not on the device. If using the Titan Two on other computer, or other Gtuner IV installation, this file will not be available, requiring re-download the script or gamepack from the online resources again.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Looper2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:29 am

J2... I understand. But the cache file is recognized by an older version of Gtuner that I have... so it must still be there correct? I just don't know how to tell the new version where to look for the file.

Thanks... I appreciate the help.
Looper2
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:27 am

Looper2 wrote:J2... I understand. But the cache file is recognized by an older version of Gtuner that I have... so it must still be there correct? I just don't know how to tell the new version where to look for the file. Thanks... I appreciate the help.

Correct. Go the the folder of the older Gtuner version and try copy the all content of the 'cache' sub-folder to the same sub-folder in the new Gtuner installation.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support