Real Problems

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Real Problems

Postby Bigrumba » Fri May 29, 2020 1:15 pm

I updated my Titan 2 using the gtuner app and it stopped working said some files re missing and reinstalling would help
Problem is now I cant see gtuner or its files on my computer at all and cant see it in uninstall program on windows control panel

if I try and re download and extract it simply doesn't open, this has happened a number of times when I update and every time a fresh install of windows had been required

the current configs stored on my device are great and I dont want them touched particularly the rather confusing and backwards way in which key bindings work, trouble is it seems I have to redownload a kbm converter and re do the settings every time instead of loading it straight from the device using my own config.

can someone help me, my device has been rendered useless if I want to tweak things because I updated it
Bigrumba
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Real Problems

Postby Bigrumba » Fri May 29, 2020 1:17 pm

to add, when I tried to reinstall on a fresh pc it states the application was unable to start
Bigrumba
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Real Problems

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:57 pm

Hi. For (1) please redownload Gtuner IV to your Desktop and unzip on the Desktop as well. Open the folder, right click Gtuner.exe and select “Run as Administrator” to check if the application works.

(2) The configs stored on the device are kept even performing FW update. If you want maintain the interactive configuration descriptors (the files used to generate the GUI interface), just copy the cache folder from previous Gtuner installation to the new one.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support