How to set the recoil macro when playing PC version of apex

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

How to set the recoil macro when playing PC version of apex

Postby suzuki » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:43 pm

I'm playing the PC version of apex with a mouse and keyboard.
I want to set up an anti-recoil macro, but it seems to only work with the slowdown factor. (It doesn't change when you change the vertical and horizontal numbers.)
How do I set up the recoil macro?
suzuki
Corporal
Corporal

Re: How to set the recoil macro when playing PC version of a

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:13 pm

Are you using the script USB-HID Anti Recoil ? https://www.consoletuner.com/greslib/?w773
Changing the slown down factor alone changes how all anti recoil values are applied.

I wrote this script and had some problems when playing Counter strike with it. Without using a slow down factor the gun ended up in pointing to the ground very fast because the anti recoil value of 1 was applied too fast.
The slow down factor can be used to increase the wait time between when the the anti recoil value is applied each time.. resulting in a lower anti recoil.
This is why using a too big slowdown factor may end up in stuttering like motion in Y axis, like when applying an anti recoil value of 40 every 100ms or something like that.

I haven't used this script for a long time, it is possible that the script is working a bit different now because of some firmware changes. It is possible that the script isn't working at all now without a slowdown factor set at all. Like it is sending data too fast and the T2/PC/game ignores it or something like that.
I will check this script today or tomorrow.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby suzuki » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:41 pm

Thank you for your quick response.
I somehow understood the outline of the function.
I will also try to verify the functionality after tomorrow.
Also, I would appreciate it if you could tell me about the function of horizontal recoil.
suzuki
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Scachi » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:57 pm

Hi, there were some issues with the script. It was using wrong values for normal fire and using hip values only did not work at all.
Did some changes and tested in om my pc. It seems to work correctly now. Uploaded version 1.12 to the online resource.

The horizontal anti recoil works the same as the vertical one, but for left/right recoil compensation.
+ is to the right, - is to the left
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Return to Gtuner IV Support