HOTAS programming ability for PS4

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

HOTAS programming ability for PS4

Postby Praetorian » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Hi all,
I have purchased Thrustmaster T16ooom FCS and Titan 2 as I was informed that would be able to program HOTAS for use with Elite dangerous on PS4. :)

I have seen some information on software scripts regarding dual sticks but just want to use FCS. :roll:

Decided to go down this route after using official recognised HOTAS for PS4 which improved gameplay immeasurably but had no end of reliability issues. :smile0517: :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

After everything I have seen on forum and GTuner software, I am feeling overwhelmed as I have no programming experience. :unsure: :icon_frown:

Could anyone please help with details of if it is possible to use mentioned HOTAS with PS4 and how to actually set it up, any help would be much appreciated. :smile0517: :smile0517: :smile0517:
Praetorian
Private
Private

Re: HOTAS programming ability for PS4

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:31 pm

Just replied your PM on this matter. thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SirBrass » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 am

I'm having the same reliability issues with my t.flight 4 (on my second one now, and while the first developed jitter on day 2, this one waited a week before the downward spiral on y-axis started), and want to go to 2 vkb gladiator nxt sticks for elite dangerous. Wife is going to get me the T2 and 1 gladiator for Christmas. That'll let me play squadrons with no reliability issues and give me all axis that game needs. Elite Dangerous though, I need analogue axis though, which is why I want to go to dual sticks. Lateral x & y thrusters on a digital hat gives me so little control and the response is not controllable either, either all on or all off. I need the control of analogue translation axis control on a left stick.

I initially purchased a <similar competitor product>, but am returning upon receipt since they told me they have no interest in supporting hotas stick emulation and won't be doing so.
SirBrass
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Legion » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:16 am

Yeah the device devs kept telling me to wait
Just unregistered my zen and sold it on ebay and bought a T2

Have had a thread asking for TFlight 4 and TFlight X emulation for some months
Also play ED on console (ps4)
Legion
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Legion » Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:19 am

Almost considered ripping apart the stick and learning arduino to input for the hall affect sensors for the analog axes
Legion
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Gtuner IV Support