Gtuner stopped showing Online resources and interactive conf

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner stopped showing Online resources and interactive

Postby ninfaegeria » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:16 am

OMG!!!

Awesome.

Thank you for the assistance and friendly community.

Its definitely worth it having Titan Two!!

Best regards

Daniel
ninfaegeria
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:12 am

ninfaegeria wrote:OMG!!! Awesome. Thank you for the assistance and friendly community. Its definitely worth it having Titan Two!! Best regards Daniel

Thank you for confirming the update fixed the issue, as well as for your message and support. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby elseb » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:39 pm

J2Kbr wrote:The cause for the issue has been found and fixed. A new version is now available for download (or update).

https://www.consoletuner.com/titan-two-downloads/

i think the issue is back in monterey, just got my T2 and gtuner wont connect to the internet, tried on windows and it works.
elseb
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:29 pm

elseb wrote:i think the issue is back in monterey, just got my T2 and gtuner wont connect to the internet, tried on windows and it works.

Make sure Gtuner is allowed in your firewall settings.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby elseb » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:54 pm

that was the first thing i've tried and it is, i've tried on my daughters win10 and it works i also tried on our older macbook with catalina and that also works, not my main macbook though :/

is there anything else that can fix this? because i doubt it'll be fixed quick from the gtuner side as the monterey isn't out of beta yet...
elseb
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:28 pm

elseb wrote:that was the first thing i've tried and it is, i've tried on my daughters win10 and it works i also tried on our older macbook with catalina and that also works, not my main macbook though :/

is there anything else that can fix this? because i doubt it'll be fixed quick from the gtuner side as the monterey isn't out of beta yet...

What version is installed on your macbook? Then I will pass the information on and see if we can figure it out.
It's also worth trying to download a fresh copy of Gtuner if you haven't already.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby elseb » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:05 am

Thank you, it's 12.0 Beta (21A5284e) running on M1. I have gone trough all the possible solutions i have found on the net (including redownloading gtuner)

ps. I'm happy to provide you with any more info/logs if required.

UPDATE: as i don't use local firewall on my macbook (it's off completely) i've decided to turn it on and whitelist gtuner, did that tested and it didn't work, then i turned the firewall off completely still no change, after a while i've launched the gtuner again to have another look at available options and the content loaded... not sure what actually helped but those are the only things did.

only thing i had to do is remove the content of memory slots and reset them as option icons weren't visible.
elseb
Corporal
Corporal

Postby Mad » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:59 pm

elseb wrote:after a while i've launched the gtuner again to have another look at available options and the content loaded... not sure what actually helped but those are the only things did.

Awesome, glad to hear you got it working. :joia: :joia:
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby absbyjake » Mon Sep 06, 2021 1:55 am

Having this exact issue myself, can't get any online resources
absbyjake
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support