Gtuner Crashes when trying to Detect Devices in CV

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner Crashes when trying to Detect Devices in CV

Postby Squidward » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:50 pm

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the information. After a quick research it seems I have do some changes on Gtuner IV Mac to request access to the video inputs (e.g. webcam). I will be doing that for the next Gtuner IV release. Thanks.

You're welcome. Thank you so much for your help in getting this up and running! :joia:
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Squidward » Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:24 am

J2Kbr wrote:Thank you for the information. After a quick research it seems I have do some changes on Gtuner IV Mac to request access to the video inputs (e.g. webcam). I will be doing that for the next Gtuner IV release. Thanks.

How close do you think you are to having this fixed?
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:40 am

Squidward wrote:

We should have a new update for Gtuner IV released yet this month, which will include request access to the video inputs on Mac. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Squidward » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:35 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Squidward wrote:

We should have a new update for Gtuner IV released yet this month, which will include request access to the video inputs on Mac. :smile0517:

I never got an update for Gtuner last month. Is this update still coming and, if so, when should we expect it?
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Squidward » Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:29 pm

J2Kbr wrote:
Squidward wrote:

This has been working just fine for me for almost a year now. But I just got a new Mac yesterday Gtuner is failing to request the camera permissions just like it used to on my old Mac from over a year go.

How can I resolve this?
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Squidward » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:37 am

J2Kbr wrote:
Squidward wrote:

I am still having this issue with my new Macbook Pro 16" (2019). GtunerIV is not properly requesting camera permissions. This was fixed on my previous Macbook but it seems as though Gtuner needs to be updated again to be compatible MacOS Monterey.
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby Squidward » Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:57 am

I have submitted a new issue on this to Github.

https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/431
Squidward
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support