Titan two failed

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan two failed

Postby MELOLUCCA » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:11 pm

GOOD afternoon, this is the second account that I have created to try to solve the problem I have. My titan two gives error 137 and the private ones that I send to the moderator do not reach him, they are in the outbox and he does not let me upload a post in the forum, it is all very strange and the option to return the device to aliexpres is made to me impossible. The worst thing is that it is a general error and users do not know how to solve it on our own because this forum does not give explanations on how to solve it either. I am desperate and I need help.
MELOLUCCA
Private
Private

Re: Titan two failed

Postby Mad » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Welcome. :smile0201:

J2Kbr is currently busy working on a new firmware update so you'll probably get a faster reply via email: https://www.consoletuner.com/contact-us/
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Sennsoph » Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:10 pm

sent a pm and mail.
Last edited by Sennsoph on Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sennsoph
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mad » Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:07 am

Sennsoph wrote:I have the exact same issue as EVERYONE

Only those who purchased from the same place as you have this issue, not everyone.

Sennsoph wrote:i am dissapointed there is no solution made public.

The issue comes from the place you purchased from and requires information such as device serial number and can only be dealt with via PM or email.

Sennsoph wrote:Im shocked with this forums to be hounest. Im used to a more supporting ones.

This is your first post, not sure how we can be more supportive but please let us know. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Sennsoph » Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:40 am

lol sorry, i was overreacting last night.
Sennsoph
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Gtuner IV Support