Bluetooth to PC for GTuner?

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Bluetooth to PC for GTuner?

Postby Hyphen- » Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:50 pm

I have T2 and am using the Bluetooth module it is like a fine wine it gets better with time. PS4

I am having an issue with Gtuner connected by usb to titan two connected by cable.

T2 only recognizes gtuner on my lap top when I unplug the usb going to the Ps4 and then plug into the pc then plug other usb back into the ps4.

So i have to keep unplugging the usb from the pc then unplug the usb from t2 to ps4. then replug in the usb to pc to get Gtuner recognized and loaded and then plug the other usb back into Ps4.

Been gone for awhile so can T2 and gtuner talk by Bluetooth yet for programming and still us my ds4 via Bluetooth. Please direct me to the proper thread I have looked and haven't found this topic yet.Thanks Hyphen-
Last edited by Hyphen- on Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Bluetooth to PC for GTuner?

Postby Hyphen- » Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:39 pm

Technically this could be considered a yes or no question all answers appreciated. The usb thing may have to do with making the PC the power source instead of ps4 to recognize usb port but not sure on that question so that is the problem that prompts this question.

Does Gtuner have to be connected to the T2 by cable only in order to use adjust settings for game pack mods or

Is it possible to connect Gtuner on my laptop to T2 via Bluetooth.

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Hyphen- » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:02 pm

bump

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Mad » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:22 pm

Could be your cables, you should be able to connect both output and prog no problems.
Hyphen- wrote:Does Gtuner have to be connected to the T2 by cable only in order to use adjust settings for game pack mods or

You can use the Gtuner air app to install and configure scripts. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Mad » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:23 pm

Jerizo wrote:I would love to know if I can connect Gtuner on my laptop to T2 via Bluetooth, this for sure will make my life my house so much easier. Please let us know if it is doable.

This is not currently possible.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:31 pm

@Jerizo I am trying some 3rd party software that creates a virtual controller on the PC and it will pair the controller via Bluetooth to other devices.(T2) I have not had much time and as all know its fun but it does take time. I will be testing this soon. But it does not eliminate needing GTuner direct connect for programing.

I know that competing software can only do a fraction of what the T2 an GT can do but this is something they cannot do that I know of. Not going to mention software here... I have respect for the T2 folks they have done a lot to get this all in a small box very clean device.

Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Gtuner IV Support