KMG Capture not working after update

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

KMG Capture not working after update

Postby patelasaur » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:26 pm

I just did the newest update and now KMG capture is not working with the Titan 2. It was fine before the update.
patelasaur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: KMG Capture not working after update

Postby gman1212 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:43 am

I've got the same problem. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:44 am

Hi, Please post this issue to github if you haven't already: https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby gman1212 » Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:42 pm

patelasaur wrote:I just did the newest update and now KMG capture is not working with the Titan 2. It was fine before the update.

I opened an error report on get hub so you can follow it over there. I think I figured out what's going on. On the update that was just released it seems to be ignoring adaptive equipment. I use a smartnav mouse and voice macros for my setup which are being completely ignored after the update but the physical mouse and keyboard are sending the input just fine. I seen a post of yours saying you used in adaptive controller so it's probably a similar problem to mine. Here's the link on get hub so you can follow.

https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/410
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby patelasaur » Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:29 pm

gman1212 wrote:
patelasaur wrote:I just did the newest update and now KMG capture is not working with the Titan 2. It was fine before the update.

I opened an error report on get hub so you can follow it over there. I think I figured out what's going on. On the update that was just released it seems to be ignoring adaptive equipment. I use a smartnav mouse and voice macros for my setup which are being completely ignored after the update but the physical mouse and keyboard are sending the input just fine. I seen a post of yours saying you used in adaptive controller so it's probably a similar problem to mine. Here's the link on get hub so you can follow.

https://github.com/J2Kbr/GtunerIV/issues/410

Thanks! I do use voice commands to simulate key presses with a software called VoiceMacro but it didn't seem to work when I tested with a normal keyboard too.
patelasaur
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby gman1212 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:11 am

No problem! When I tested the regular mouse and keyboard I had the output protocol set to PlayStation four or five. Using USB Multi HID interface that was suggested over on get hub makes it completely unresponsive. You can test that but if it still doesn't work I would add that to the report.
gman1212
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Gtuner IV Support