Virtual Controller on PC

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Virtual Controller on PC

Postby Hyphen- » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Can GTuner map a virtual controller to the keyboard and mouse on the computer GTuner is installed on?
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Virtual Controller on PC

Postby Mad » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:56 pm

Set output protocol to xbox 360 (doesn't require authentication) and use an input translator.
Mouse and keyboard will need to be connected directly to the T2.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Virtual Controller on PC

Postby Hyphen- » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:17 am

I am wondering if GTuner can map the keyboard and mouse on the Laptop being used by creating a virtual controller. I ran across some software that does that and will also allow the virtual controller to map to keyboard and mouse on the laptop also it will allow Bluetooth pairing with external Bluetooth devices like T2 enabling the scripts I will be testing it out shortly but GTuner is so close to being able to do that with its mapping software it seems it would be a cleaner setup if it was rolled in into Gtuner rather than using 3rd party stuff. No big I can use their stuff the only way i would know though is just to ask. I Am having fun
German cookie warning at download site... still get a kick out of this

Wir verwenden Cookies, damit Sie die Funktionen unserer Website optimal nutzen können. - I say the first part a lot... :smile0517:
Hyphen-
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Gtuner IV Support