Titan Two aim assist improvements

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan Two aim assist improvements

Postby jjoao » Sun May 16, 2021 11:51 pm

I would like to know if there is a Aim assist more stronger since from Titan one. I wanted watch videos where the community makes their videos bringing new news but i can't see nothing.
jjoao
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Titan Two aim assist improvements

Postby Mad » Mon May 17, 2021 12:48 am

Aim assist will be the same on both devices. You won't really see any new updated aim assist script's because it's pretty straight forward: shake the right stick. The effectiveness or "strength" of the aim assist is more dependent on how strong the in-game aim assist is.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Re: Titan Two aim assist improvements

Postby jjoao » Mon May 17, 2021 6:08 am

Mad wrote:Aim assist will be the same on both devices. You won't really see any new updated aim assist script's because it's pretty straight forward: shake the right stick. The effectiveness or "strength" of the aim assist is more dependent on how strong the in-game aim assist is.

I happened to have the opportunity to test Aim assist on another device and Aim Assist is stronger and what I think you should do was read this script which I can then mention which it is and then make an implementation for your device.A very good thing that have is that Titan together with Xim Apex runs at 1ms.
jjoao
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Return to Gtuner IV Support