switch between macros

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

switch between macros

Postby adolf_hitler » Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:47 am

Is it possible to switch to another macro while a macro is running? In the fighting game, I'm doing a Mortal Kombat 11 macro and it's very long, consecutive moves but the opponent didn't eat it, is it possible for me to cancel immediately and do another macro move?
adolf_hitler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: switch between macros

Postby Mad » Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:05 am

Yes, call macro_stop() first then macro_run

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... _functions
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby adolf_hitler » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:30 pm

well, let's say we're holding down a key. but we should not press that key while doing the macro. Is there a command to cancel that key? actually it can be solved by not pressing that key, but the human brain forgets it or I don't want to set it. Is there any key cancel command?
adolf_hitler
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Haures » Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:35 am

adolf_hitler wrote:well, let's say we're holding down a key. but we should not press that key while doing the macro. Is there a command to cancel that key? actually it can be solved by not pressing that key, but the human brain forgets it or I don't want to set it. Is there any key cancel command?

Well that username lol

Anyways i dont know what exactly are you trying to do here but here you have a little example that should work

with two more examples on how to turn off the macro as a comment in the bottom ("//")

Code: Select all
#pragma METAINFO("Macro stop example", 1, 0, "Haures") 
bool macro1=FALSE;

main {
    if (get_actual(BUTTON_9) && event_active(BUTTON_4))        //BUTTON_9=LS/L3 + BUTTON_4=RB/R1
        { macro1 = !macro1;                                    //if LS/L3 + RB/R1 are pressed again macro will stop the playback
             if (macro1) { macro_run("example.gmk"); }
        else if (!macro1) { macro_stop(); }
    }                                                         //BUTTON_6=RS/R3
    //if (event_active(BUTTON_6)) { macro_stop(); };          //if BUTTON_6 is pressed the macro will stop the playback
    //if (event_release(BUTTON_4)) { macro_stop(); };         //if BUTTON_4 is released the macro will stop the playback
    }
Haures
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Return to Gtuner IV Support