Recommend me a good script/game pack pls.

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Recommend me a good script/game pack pls.

Postby fullerorb7 » Sat May 28, 2022 3:25 am

I find something missing or broken with every game pack. There is literally not 1 that fulfills my needs.

On modern warfare mode pack, there seems to be a bug or intentional code where left stick is auto clicked once. In rainbow 6 extractions, this causes my character to constantly lean left which does more harm than good.
There's also another bug which causes my gun to do some weird animation infinitely while I hold down left trigger.

UNIVERSAL game pack is normally my go-to, but for guns I choose rapid fire for, this gamepack is trash.
*Turning on rapid fire doesn't just make you shoot fast, it also makes the anti-recoil code 'rapid fire' too. It enables/disables at such a rate that the anti-recoil makes the screen 'stutter'. Having the anti recoil set to 100 does as much work as 20 when rapid fire is off....(aka anti recoil sucks with rapid fire. Makes everything worse.)
*There's are a bug where sometimes profile 2 won't switch back over to profile 1.
*I've also noticed the rapid fire Is noticeably slower than the modzpack rapid fire.

I love the GUI OF MODZPACK, and how he gives us options for shots per second and shots per burst.
I love option for auto ADS.
Primary and secondary gun options are required(Rapid fire+anti recoil)

I have other requirements, but idk why I'm having trouble rinding a gamepack suitable.
fullerorb7
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Recommend me a good script/game pack pls.

Postby fullerorb7 » Sat May 28, 2022 3:39 am

Honestly I couldn't name off 1 example of how zen could be better than the titan... until now.
The quantity of QUALITY gamepacks seems to be higher over @zen.
I've owned a zen and ended up doing a return.. everything besides the screen seemed like a downgrade... besides what I just mentioned

Although the zen is physically lesser than titan, I feel as though more random people I meet know exactly what a zen is, but not a titan. I haven't checked stats, but I think zen has a bigger community.... logically that means more devs seeing money making opertunities
fullerorb7
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Mad » Sat May 28, 2022 6:32 am

You didn't even list what you're looking for instead you're just complaining as usual.
You said you could make scripts yourself so go do that. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Postby fullerorb7 » Sun May 29, 2022 2:15 am

quote="Mad"]You didn't even list what you're looking for instead you're just complaining as usual.
You said you could make scripts yourself so go do that. :smile0517:[/quote]

1. Auto-ADS
2. X and Y axis recoil control for both primary and secondary.
3 A easy on the fly recoil edit would be cool. But not required.
4. RT Rapid fire + double tap and hold RT + burst shot with controlled number of shots per burst.
5.a TOGGLE Rapid fire d-pad up by the double tap and hold (held over 1 second). the computer can spot people through smoke/fog that us players cannot see through.
5.b Rapid fire "y" and "RB". If buttons are held down.
6. Auto reload checkbox, but also with a slider for delay in milliseconds until the reload starts(default of 0). Some guns I want instant, others I'd like a 3 or 4 second wait.

There's some more idea I got.... will update

BTW I'm not saying "Mad, code this list".... I'm making it for myself has a potential checklist if I actually start the project
fullerorb7
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby benahehe1 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:02 pm

Last year was USER101 best script ever...now aka evilscript but it's not true....i still have users101 script on memory card but cant open to recopy or back up it....
benahehe1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby fullerorb7 » Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:50 am

im never going to truely get what i want unless i code it myself.....so thats what im doing'
fullerorb7
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to Gtuner IV Support