Gtuner IV Pro Suggestions & Comments

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Gtuner IV Pro Suggestions & Comments

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:37 pm

jayjack wrote:Titan Two stress test is going well.
I've been running Antithesis' GW2 Coin Farming script for 26 hours continuous now. lol

I am just waiting for more scripts to be released as that was the only one I found that was selectable.
Others would appear to load into the device and will be listed but the slot selection buttons would not go to their numbers.
(A little recap for those not knowing my situation)

Not sure if you are a Destiny player, but the SUROS Mod Pack is now working with the Titan Two. Just took having the device and access to device monitor. From there, it wasn't all that bad to get it up and running! I'd love to have another user play on it and give it a whirl. About to update it with new timing for primary that seems to work quite well. Have a lot to add yet, but wanted something that was working just to give some play time on the device.

The reason for others not going to the slot is now known, it is a bug that is being looked into.
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Postby jayjack » Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:38 pm

I have Destiny. But still unplayed.
Too many good games.

Update:
The new SUROS script does indeed load correctly and is selectable.
jayjack
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby The_Rabid_Taco » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:04 pm

jayjack wrote:Do the scripts appear to load into Gtuner by appearing in the list of Memory Slots;
Yet, the slot can not be selected as the LED number can not be scrolled to that position?

Update:
The new SUROS script is indeed selectable.

Great to hear that it is also working on others! Yes, the same issue then. I'd have them loaded into slots on the actual device, but it would either not leave slot 0 or would jump/skip over the slot that had that particular script in it. I slowly started taking the code apart until I was able to narrow it down. This has also been confirmed to be the case by UK_Wildcats_Fans. The good news is that it isn't a killer for the moment and we can continue to write and play with other scripts on the Titan Two!
The_Rabid_Taco
Major
Major

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support