Requesting Motorstorm Apocalypse Game Pack/ Script please

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Requesting Motorstorm Apocalypse Game Pack/ Script please

Postby hollyvelocity » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:46 am

What I just need is a faster switch between cameras. There's a 1.5 to 2 second space between the 3 cameras. And you have to cycle them twice to get back to your preference. This makes it untenable when your view is blocked by a big rig/monster truck. -Or is there a script that can remove one of them so I can cycle back and forth?
Last edited by hollyvelocity on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hollyvelocity
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Requesting Motorstorm Apocalypse Game Pack/ Script pleas

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 am

I am not familiar with Motorstorm Apocalypse, but if you describe the button sequence for ramming others cars, we can make an script to automate that by using just one button press. ;)
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby hollyvelocity » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:14 am

Just the camera delay fix
Last edited by hollyvelocity on Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
hollyvelocity
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby pablosscripts » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 am

Can you go into more detail about how you would expect this to work.

Do you want the ram button to automatically trigger every 5 seconds? If so, how do you determine whether you want to ram left or right? Would you like to connect it to the left stick? E.g. if you turn left it automatically triggers a left ram. But then you'd have it trigger by accident, potentially. Or maybe you need to double tap the left stick? Or only when you press left AND press the boost button at the same time? Lots to think about.

What you should do is think about how you currently play the game, and detail that for us. Once you're clear about exactly what sequence of activities you want to have happen that can be automated.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Prototype » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:22 am

hollyvelocity wrote:I wish to request if anyone can do me a game pack or script for Motorstorm Apocalypse (racing game). Especially to protect me from being rammed (or ramming others easy).

Is that possible please?

-Thanks

The Titan One or the Titan Two can't see opponents and so can't ram them for you. i don't think there is a rumble notification when an opponent is prepared to push you, i have this game and there is a lot of rumbles! I don't think we can make something automatic for that purpose.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Return to Gtuner IV Support