So many question that need awnsers

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

So many question that need awnsers

Postby poachiche » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:50 am

First of all,

Make keyboard and Mouse Great again!!!

- Thank you J2kbr for all of this and for letting em know kb/mouse over pc was implemented.
i have installed and tested you bf1 input and after changing a few setting i was able to get 3 to 1 kd in not time.
on that note i still have a little issue with the deadzone its not much and i was able to fiddle with it to get a very decent setting but whenever i am using mouse default (no ads) there is a little jerkiness due to staircase effect the only way i was able to minimise this is to lower the diagonal deadzone but it is still there slightly.

my setting is near perfect if only i did not have this small issue.

- Would you recommend a dpi to go with titant 2? i am at 5000 right now.

- Is there a way to test the deadzone like with titan 1 circle test? i was not able to find something like that anywhere and i'm guessing that i might be able to resolve previous issue with that kind of setting.

- With titan 1 i was using direct input to use my joystick when i was flying a plane at the same time that i had my kb/mouse ready for whenever i was on foot. How do i use both devices at the same time? I don't see any option that would recognise my flightstick. (maybe that is not implemented yet)

- My best pair of headset need to be connected to my remote but i cant get sound i know you said earlier that i would need the bluetooth dongle to get the sound from my dualshock but i taught i read somewhere that we could get it pass through usb too. Am i right?

- I really like the max aim interface for keymapping it was simple efficient and fast, are you going to change that to a more user friendly interface or this is the way it's going to stay ?

- Last question i promise for now can i use gamepack at the same time then using input translator and km capture so i add the benefit of gamepack ? is there any drawback or either kbm or controller is fine ?

Overall im and quite impressed after fiddling a little bit with your input translator J2kbr and changing a few key placement (you really play like that you weirdo?) :innocent_smile_1: the feel of the mouse and keyboard is greatly improved over titan 1 and i was quite satisfied with titan 1 m/kb and was owning pvp but now its like im alway on my "A-GAME" just WOW.

when all my question are all answered and i get to know the t2 device a bit more i promise i will make more kb/m game preset like i did for t1 to benefit everyone with a ps4 sorry xbox players i'm not planning to get one of those anytime soon

thanx everyone that helped make kb/m work for t2 that is what i was waiting for to dust my t2 and take it out of the box for the second time.

ps: might have quite a few more Question in the future.
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Re: So many question that need awnsers

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:26 am

Thank you poachiche for your feedback. :joia: :joia:

poachiche wrote:- Would you recommend a dpi to go with titant 2? i am at 5000 right now.

In theory any mouse dpi can be used, where the user just need adjust the "Sensitivity" configuration on the Input Translator, according personal preference and mouse dpi. For higher mouse dpi, it may be necessary set the sensitivity below 1.0

poachiche wrote:- Is there a way to test the deadzone like with titan 1 circle test? i was not able to find something like that anywhere and i'm guessing that i might be able to resolve previous issue with that kind of setting.

It is possible make an GPC script to find the deadzone of the game. I have actually did that. I can send you the code after Wednesday (right now I am in an quick trip and far from my office)

poachiche wrote:- With titan 1 i was using direct input to use my joystick when i was flying a plane at the same time that i had my kb/mouse ready for whenever i was on foot. How do i use both devices at the same time? I don't see any option that would recognise my flightstick. (maybe that is not implemented yet)

You can connect your flightstick direct to the Titan Two. :joia:

poachiche wrote:- My best pair of headset need to be connected to my remote but i cant get sound i know you said earlier that i would need the bluetooth dongle to get the sound from my dualshock but i taught i read somewhere that we could get it pass through usb too. Am i right?

Okay, you are right, the headset pass-thru over USB needs the new PS4 controller. I forgot to explain that for you in the other message.

poachiche wrote:- I really like the max aim interface for keymapping it was simple efficient and fast, are you going to change that to a more user friendly interface or this is the way it's going to stay ?

there are differences in some fundamental work-flow between the device, specially related with the button mapping. On MaxAim, the processing is done on computer, with virtually unlimited processing and memory resources. On the Titan Two I have to carefully keep everything as much optimized as possible, but without sacrifice flexibility. Independently of that, we can always make improvements on the configuration interface.

poachiche wrote:- Last question i promise for now can i use gamepack at the same time then using input translator and km capture so i add the benefit of gamepack ? is there any drawback or either kbm or controller is fine ?

yes, you can use gamepacks and/or scripts with input translator / km capture. :joia: :joia: there is no drawn backs.

poachiche wrote:Overall im and quite impressed after fiddling a little bit with your input translator J2kbr and changing a few key placement (you really play like that you weirdo?) :innocent_smile_1: the feel of the mouse and keyboard is greatly improved over titan 1 and i was quite satisfied with titan 1 m/kb and was owning pvp but now its like im alway on my "A-GAME" just WOW.

actually I tried reproduce the button layout from PC. I play using another button map. :innocent_smile_1:

poachiche wrote:when all my question are all answered and i get to know the t2 device a bit more i promise i will make more kb/m game preset like i did for t1 to benefit everyone with a ps4 sorry xbox players i'm not planning to get one of those anytime soon

Awesome!! :joia:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:03 pm

thanx for the quick reply

i have a couple of issue this morning the devices kept crashing over and over again cant really say what happened but it went away after a couple of try and changing some cables maybe that was the problem but the weird thing is that it was the same setup i used last night flawlessly. we will see how it goes today

my second issue is i loaded the bf1 gamepack in the memory slot 1 and when i ran it all my keybind were all messed up on my keyboard as an example wasd was changed to the arrow near keypad is there something i'm doing wrong maybe something i don't understand on the keymapping ?

wow figuring how to rebind my flightstick control was a pain in the ***, this need to be simplify but i got it working for my trusty thrusmatster hotax X ps3 version and oh my god this is an improvement over T1 the control are smooth like hot knife in butter. what an improvement. flying was great not its just fantastic can destroy a bomber in a swift pass YEEEHAAA!!!
my last issue is when ads micromovement are a bit too fast could you give me a tuto on how to work with conversion curve ?? i really want to figure this out so i get more precision when i'm trying to snipe and need just a tiny adjustment over crossair.

Overall this is really impressive t2 made me way more competitive i think im going to wear my t1 as a necklass from now on unless you tell me there is still something to do with it :) when can i get bluetooth dongle ?? :) :smile0202: :smile0203: :joia:
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby pablosscripts » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:40 am

poachiche wrote:i think im going to wear my t1 as a necklass from now on

Don't relegate your T1 to the trash pile just yet (or a necklace...)

It may have a second life:

https://github.com/J2Kbr/TitanTwo/issues/4
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:28 am

Thank you poachiche for sharing with us your experience with the Titan Two

poachiche wrote:could you give me a tuto on how to work with conversion curve ?? i really want to figure this out so i get more precision when i'm trying to snipe and need just a tiny adjustment over crossair.

First try reduce an little bit the deadzone compensation, for example, if you have it at 20,20,20 try 18,18,18 -- in case it starts do "chop" movements when moving the mouse slowly, revert the deadzone values.

On the conversion curve, for micro-movements you should look at the range near the deadzone, so here we are talking about the range between 20 and 25 on X-Axis, so try reduce the value from this range until you feel more comfortable with the movement speed.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:07 pm

what about my gamepack issue? whenever i load a gamepack my keyboard bindings get all messed up
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:08 am

poachiche wrote:what about my gamepack issue? whenever i load a gamepack my keyboard bindings get all messed up

Are you loading both the Gamepack and the Input Translator in the same memory slot? Please note that is required, if not an default input translator is loaded, instead of the one you want use.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:45 pm

how do i do that the way i was using my imput traslator file was direcly from the program not in a memory slot do i drag the file from desktop ?
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby bonefisher » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:20 pm

Place gamepack in slot then drag translator file and place over gamepack slot. Should see both in same slot.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby poachiche » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:58 am

thanks i figured it out its just i wans wondering how to put my edited translator file
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support