So many question that need awnsers

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: So many question that need awnsers

Postby poachiche » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:04 am

thank you :)

is it normal i dont see any difference in the overpooling ??
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

If you were using High-Speed USB in the connection between the Titan Two and PC, you possible will not notice difference while playing. however, checking the CPU load of the Titan Two, there is noticeable difference, before it was reaching over 25% when using KM Capture, now it dropped to around 2%.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:21 am

no it was a problem on ym part this time mouse was dusty inside great improvement over last firmware aiming is much easier now
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:15 pm

poachiche, Please update your Gtuner IV and Titan Two with the versions released today. I made considerable changes on the KM Capture and I think it is much better now, please let me know your thoughts. You will notice your mouse much more sensitive, it may be required to reduce the sensitivity on Input Translator, or the mouse dpi.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:13 pm

Will do sir ! :innocent_smile_1:

i really need a tuto on how to make mouse and ky input translator from scratch right now its really a hit and miss for me oh and send me you deadzone confid app if you can

how do i know when to stop my curve lets say i stop at 80 y from 50 x would be nice to figure out the number easily instead of guessing a curve and adjusting and testing and adjusting when i look at your input translator the are kinda nice and vectorial mine are done hand lol

tried new firmware i got great improvement in speed but got some packet loss again its a bit choppy

im goign to try bf1 it seem i get tons of lag on overwatch tonight maybe its just that
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby poachiche » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:45 am

tried both overwatch and bf1 the speed increase is just too much

new update is not working for me at all tried to lower sensitivity went from 3.25 to 0.35 result was very choppy got a little better result lowering mouse dpi but its far from perfect had to go as low as 500 dpi and could not aim properly

i played with the conversion curve too with no benefit ( i'm still having difficulties with curve anyway they way to set it up properly is mystical to me so far)

overall big loss of precision the only benefit i got is for overwatch even tho i had this big choppiness problem the added speed was great with some units like soldier 76 but it was not smooth at all sadly

is there a way to revert back to old firmware and software ? my games are unplayable now :ashamed:
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:18 am

thanks poachiche for your feedback. I will revert some changes and release an new update today/tomorrow.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:36 pm

@poachiche, please update your Titan Two with the firmware 0.85.1.66 to check if the changes applied improves the mouse sensitivity.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby poachiche » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:09 am

so far its seems better i used your input translator and modified it a little bit to make it work for me only played bf1 so far

its not perfect but much better then yesterday

the only big issue i ran into is when i ctrl esc out of capture mode gtuner crashes automatically
i stillget a litle jerkness but not as bad as yesterday its playable

im going to play some more and adjust the input translator before i post the updated one
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

Postby poachiche » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:39 am

ok i think the jerkiness issue might be elsewhere my overwatch input translator is now perfect and smooth as butter
and when i look at it the placement on the curve are smoother i have a better curve maybe that's the issue im going to try and work on the bf1 profile and see if i can modify my overwatch profile for bf1 i will let you know when im done dont touch anything heheheeh
poachiche
Command Sergeant Major
Command Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support