[RESOLVED] Titan2 wish-list.

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

[RESOLVED] Titan2 wish-list.

Postby Malevion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 11:39 am

hello
i wish (in the future);
that the controller
Datel WildFire 2 (Xbox 360 UK) http://uk.codejunkies.com/products/wild ... 00932.aspx and
Datel TurboFire 2 (Xbox360 US) http://us.codejunkies.com/Products/Turb ... 00924.aspx
will be usable on Xbox One (and PS4). they can not use wire so they must use wireless options.
Kindly help me (us, as in all players worldwide).
/Malevion
Last edited by Malevion on Thu May 04, 2017 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
i use Xbox one+Titan2+Titan1:
Titan1+microsoft-xbox360-wireless-dongle+microsoft-wireless-xbox-360-orginal-controller in port A.
and usb2->Micro-Cable+microsoft-wireless-Xbox-one-orginal-controller+microsoft-wired-Xbox-one-original-headset in port B.
Malevion
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Re: Titan2 wish-list.

Postby Prototype » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Did you tried? This controller is PC compatible and use the official wireless receiver that is compatible with the Titan Two and also the Titan One.
Console tuner since my 1st controller.
Scripting, a game in the game.
Believe or dare, It's Titanic! :smile0517:
Prototype
Major General
Major General

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:59 pm

I have the Datel wired and wireless controllers here. Both are working with the Titan Two (and also with Titan One), the wireless model requires the MS Wireless Receiver: https://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Xbox-W ... B000HZFCT2
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Malevion » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:08 pm

what?
i thought i had to wait for the T2-bluetooth-chip.

need too check.

20min later.
when i bought a T1 a few years back, i also bought a "pc wireless gaming receiver"-usb-dongle at the same time. they came in the same box.
my "pc-wireless-gaming-receiver" (it is writen all over it) cant find any of my xbox controllers.
i dont have the right knowledge about this stuff. im just a plug-and-play-player.
is it possible that it is the wrong kind of dongle?

edit. it gives a red light on my T2. a normal 360 controller gives me a green light.
i use Xbox one+Titan2+Titan1:
Titan1+microsoft-xbox360-wireless-dongle+microsoft-wireless-xbox-360-orginal-controller in port A.
and usb2->Micro-Cable+microsoft-wireless-Xbox-one-orginal-controller+microsoft-wired-Xbox-one-original-headset in port B.
Malevion
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:37 pm

I don't know the "pc wireless gaming receiver", by doing an quick search it seems to be an third-party receiver that requires dedicated driver to work on PC: SOURCE

The ones I have here are labeled "Microsoft", which is the official one, and "XBOX", which I believe is an clone. Both works on PC with the original Windows drivers.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SpecialEffect » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:19 pm

To add to this, I'd like for the Mayflash PS3 to USB wireless adapter http://www.mayflash.com/Products/PCUSB/PS3003.html to be made accessible. I use this with a PS3 Navigation controller into a Titan One, and it enables one-handed control over PS4 and Xbox consoles in a very nice way for some games.
SpecialEffect
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:50 pm

As this adapter is working on Titan One, it should also work with Titan Two. Have you tested with Titan Two? Just wondering. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SpecialEffect » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:37 pm

It sort of worked, but I couldn't get it to work alongside a PS4 joypad simultaneously on a PS4. I'll do a few more tests to try to fully isolate the issue. I'm right that the main user controller should go into INPUT-A and the secondary/authentication controller into INPUT-B aren't I?
SpecialEffect

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:32 pm

SpecialEffect wrote:I'm right that the main user controller should go into INPUT-A and the secondary/authentication controller into INPUT-B aren't I?

Correct, this is the recommended way. But it should also work if connected inverted - the difference is only which controller has more precedence, for example: if each controllers have the left stick to different directions, in this case the controller of input-A is the one that will determine the direction.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby bonefisher » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:23 am

If your using matched controller and console all you need is the one controller on input-B.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support