Titan Two keeps disconnecting from GTuner

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two keeps disconnecting from GTuner

Postby paradox420 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Yes and again ill state i got it tuesday ordered it thursday took twice as long as stated and have had the issues since opening the box and have done everything stated to help and still nothing
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby geekdll » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:36 am

paradox420 wrote:Yes and again ill state i got it tuesday ordered it thursday took twice as long as stated and have had the issues since opening the box and have done everything stated to help and still nothing

I also had my T2 working for about 1 hour last night. Now nothing works using that I plug into Input A or B and the output light stays off. I have tried everything at this point. Now I just gonna send this one back for a refund and order another one.
geekdll
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby paradox420 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:25 am

Now upon trying again today I noticed there's another update for G tuner itself as well as for the Titan 2 now in order to update the Titan I have no choice but to manually force it into program mode and updating like that otherwise kind of big issue doesn't connect to G tuner so have no choice but to manually do it

now that has updated and says it was successful for the Titans update I've had to do G tuners update probably 15 times released before now it's made a new file with their config file and a new G tuner but will not allow you to open this new G tuner

After even more attempts I have finally like 2 hours later got the actual G tuner file that I have 2 update and open but I am no longer able to even get the Titan to connect for The Limited two three seconds that I was getting doesn't connect it doesn't register that I'm trying to connect it automatically opens up as disconnected and it won't do anything other

Like I swear on everything every update that I've experienced has cause more issues or a different issue I don't think any of its helped at least not for me I can't speak for everybody is so I'mma ask for everybody that's having these problems Developers of Titans 2 G tuner and any and all Council tuner at the employees can y'all please get your s*** together with this and get these major issues actually fixed and updated I'm sure you've got to be tired of all these forms and everybody having to keep bringing up these issues as well as I'm sure everybody else feels the same I know I do

Or at least compile a true and full 100% working tutorial of everything from initial setups configurations fixes workarounds everything and if you really wanted to give to the community something like this I'm sure the community would appreciate a everybody and anybody user-friendly easy guide as well as the advanced user guide just throwing that out there

Especially considering the only things similar it has anything to do with that that you can find on say YouTube for one I'm a Geordie of people's go to four guys and up sites only has one person who has the videos and myself pretty much every one of them and followed exactly what was said to do and found that to be of no help or anything hence I've had to come to the forums

And truthfully from reading and browsing through some of the Forum seems these issues have been known and going on for a while now and if anybody really actually truly has this working that's gone through these issues as well and lighten everybody what is the true Secret because so far any and everything that is suggested or stated anywhere so far has yet to help or work or make a difference

So come on community Developers employees any and everybody that is here let's get this issue fully addressed and fixed
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby paradox420 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:08 am

Feeling as if this isn't going to be addressed or rightfully corrected and fixed hoping this isn't the case but doesn't seem to be happening and so far nothing makes the difference.

Reasoning for thinking this is the fact that this is completely died as of now and every supposedly fix doesn't fix anything so can we get some real and true suggestions and fixes would be appreciated really trying not to return this device and having it delivered with it set on fire at that moment in time
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 am

geekdll wrote:I also had my T2 working for about 1 hour last night. Now nothing works using that I plug into Input A or B and the output light stays off. I have tried everything at this point. Now I just gonna send this one back for a refund and order another one.

Before proceed with this please check my reply here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=8268&p=60443#p60443
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:26 am

@paradox420. Do you have access to other PC or Mac you could be testing the Titan Two connection with Gtuner IV?

Recently I helped an users with similar problem, on his PC he had tons of USB devices connected simultaneously, chained with USB HUBs, etc. When he verified the connection was good on his laptop he removed the unnecessarily devices from this main computer and freed a USB port for the Titan Two, after that the problem was solved.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby paradox420 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:53 pm

I only have the one labtop atm thats accessible am looking and thinking of a new one but wanna get and find the ideal one for all my uses and needs. Was thinking of just a win 10 tablet but wouldn't be able do that now
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby paradox420 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:09 pm

Now after spending more than wanted by all means i have it connecting now to finally test if everything else works as well as if it is really so much better than say the device plus. I know you have nothing n want nothing to do with them but it is what ive been using so far.

Now i seen somewhere that there is something i can add or whatever so my gpc1 scripts will compile and fully work on gpc2? As well as a way to optimize certain things to a finer tuneing being as we can now use the decimal in the timings instead of a simple soild number and any other suggestions that would make my so far horrible experience better and if not just forgotten about in general if it is good enough to do so. So far only good thing is the few ppl that try helping the community when needed
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:30 pm

paradox420 wrote:Now i seen somewhere that there is something i can add or whatever so my gpc1 scripts will compile and fully work on gpc2?

The Titan Two have back compatibility mode for Titan One scripts. To activate that include the following line at the very beginning of the script code:
Code: Select all
#include <titanone.gph>
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby paradox420 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:59 pm

GPC: Second-pass started.
GPC error: A v....gpc(380): Identifier not declared 'XB1_PL2'.
GPC error: A v....gpc(380): Illegal operation '[]'.
GPC error: A v....gpc(380): Illegal operation 'get_val'.
GPC error: A v....gpc(380): Illegal operation '(cast)'.
GPC error: A v....gpc(381): syntax error, unexpected ELSE, expecting C 'else'.
GPC: GPC Compile ABORTED with 0 warning(s) and 5 error(s).

when I put a // in front of first error all go away and gives a new one which is

GPC: GPC Compile ABORTED with 0 warning(s) and 5 error(s).
GPC: ----- GPC Compile: A v....gpc -----
GPC: Preprocessor started.
GPC: First-pass started.
GPC: Variables: Global: 35, Local: 33, Parameters: 40, Pointers: 1, Constants: 2, Labels: 0, Functions: 30, Combos: 13
GPC: Memory usage: Static: 144 bytes (14.06%), Dynamic: 184 bytes (17.97%)
GPC: Second-pass started.
GPC error: A v....gpc(412): syntax error, unexpected IDENTIFIER, expecting C 'sens'.
GPC: GPC Compile ABORTED with 0 warning(s) and 1 error(s).

now the first part I really can do without not so much the second
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support