Titan Two keeps disconnecting from GTuner

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two keeps disconnecting from GTuner

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:44 pm

please post the script code here, or send me via PM, possible there is a syntax error on it. For example, missing a statement terminator " ; "
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby paradox420 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:25 pm

I sent a pm and have now tested for say and within 3 seconds could see i horrible change in how everything and i mean everything kinda hurt seeing it be completely broken and functioning like this. As well as now i can't get my astro a40 tr w/ mixamp pro tr to give any sound now and idk why tbey are a month old.
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Liquidkhaos » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:43 pm

Mine seems to be working as expected on my brand new PC. USB3 fwiw. It has stayed connected for about 6-8 minutes now. So I am calling that good.
Liquidkhaos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:48 am

Liquidkhaos wrote:Mine seems to be working as expected on my brand new PC. USB3 fwiw. It has stayed connected for about 6-8 minutes now. So I am calling that good.

:joia: :joia: :smile0517:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby pablosscripts » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:37 am

J2Kbr, you should probably know about the problem I faced long ago because others will come across this eventually.

Because some of us have our controllers plugged in 24/7 (keyboard users particularly), the condition of the battery deteriorates over time. Modern day batteries need to be continually drained all the way on a regular basis to remain "healthy". Because mine was never unplugged, after just a few years it was close to death and barely held a charge. This meant the trickle charge from my T2 / USB wasn't enough to keep it going. So even though nothing changed in my setup, I was having more and more trouble connecting it to my laptop. Buying an AC adapter fixed this. So basically, even if nothing in your setup changes, you may need to buy an AC adapter after a while because your controller's battery may struggle to keep up without some extra juice.
Setup: XIM Apex, T2, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD pad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headset, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR

My R6 script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM
pablosscripts
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby Scachi » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:58 am

That "drain all the way on a regular basis" is not true for all kinds of batteries. That applied to those old ones with prone to "memory effects".
In fact, you can kill a lipo style one (currently one of the most common type in devices) when you drain it until it is really empty. Devices using that kind of batteries are doing a shutdown at reaching a specific level of power to not get lower than that to protect the battery from being damaged.

To store unused lipos it is recommend to get them down to a specific powerlevel for safety and recheck them every whatever time cycle to not drop at a too low level that would damage them, loosing their maximum power level in this case.
So it is more the other way around than it was with old nicd ones.

I recommend to use a power supply too to not have to care about weak battery in a controller that may get the T2 in a powercycle when it tries to load the battery constantly.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Postby lllilgabe123 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:28 am

Bump This is happening to me too.
lllilgabe123
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Liquidkhaos » Wed May 22, 2019 3:17 pm

I wanted to follow up on this. My device connects and stays connected as long as it is attached to the PC!!! :smile0517:

Thanks again for a great product.

gtuner v1.1.3.0 and titan has the latest firmware as of 5/22/2019.
Liquidkhaos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 am

Thanks Liquidkhaos for the feedback.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support