Titan Two keeps disconnecting from GTuner

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two keeps disconnecting from GTuner

Postby zizokun » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

remove any usb cables from your computer except the Titans...that should fix the problem
zizokun
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Liquidkhaos » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:23 am

zizokun wrote:remove any usb cables from your computer except the Titans...that should fix the problem

This worked actually. It has stayed connected for ~2 minutes now which is a record!!

How can this be fixed as its nice to have a mouse and such ....
Liquidkhaos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:44 pm

hi Liquidkhaos, did you have chance to test on another computer or laptop?

In your current computer do you have USB Libraries, such as LibUSB or WinUSB, installed?
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Liquidkhaos » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:42 pm

I did. I tested on a brand new Macbook Pro. Same behaviour. Interestingly the new one I just ordered seems to stay connected on the MAC. My other is an alienware PC. Disconnecting all of the other usb dongles on the PC kept it connected longer.

If it matters in GTuner the Titan is always in the dropdown when it's physically connected to both machines. So when I say it disconnects what I mean is GTuner selects the 0 index option and I have to reselect my titan to do stuff.

Sorry to be your problem child. :(

EDIT: jsyk I am using the cables that came in the titan 2 connection kit.
Liquidkhaos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:59 pm

okay, your first device has connection issues, and the new one you just got works as expected. This is correct? if yes, and considering the issue with the BT module you reported in the other topic, we can start consider a replacement for the first one.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Liquidkhaos » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:18 pm

Just let me know what I need to do. :)
Liquidkhaos
First Sergeant
First Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:31 am

Please PM me on this matter. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby paradox420 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:00 pm

I am also having all the above and basically all listed issues did have to do with when connecting to the G tuner program as well as use on PS4 Slim wanting to use Xbox One Elite controller I have currently been using the device Plus having to do the USB hub for full crossover support with no disconnections writing my own Scripts everything working flawlessly from online reviews I've been on the understanding and belief that the t2 is supposed to be a much better device it's still user-friendly with more support and everything else that you will find about it ordered it on Amazon with Amazon Prime 2 day shipping it took around six days for me to receive it when I did so I opened a box read the little one piece of single page that setup connecting manual followed every instruction double triple checked each step as I was doing each step just to make sure and and I'm able to connect to the G tuner program so I can configure all my controller settings and start trying to learn the GPC to language so I can continue writing my own Scripts mainly being a Jitter 4 Call of Duty that every other device own their Jitters have been patched for say and don't work no more its stated that the t2 still has working jitters even after the patches which is what ultimately was my deciding factor of purchasing this for $100 I'm not sure what everybody's talking about that they get all this time that it will stay connected mine from box opened up brand new first-time connected and every moment since I've received it which was on Tuesday it is now Thursday I get one millisecond to two seconds maybe of it saying connected and it goes disconnect Titan 2 device has been disconnected but still shows that it's detected in the drop-down on initial opening of G tuner output panel so system Windows 7 opengl show sees users Bella B opengl32 West w. D LL local English United States G tuner version 1.0.2 .40 current Direct is desktop data Direct desktop working direct not set device selector added one device total of one device detected connected to two connected disconnect try to connect again connect disconnect connect disconnect that lizard total three tries connecting all of which are timed the exact same timing the only difference would be mere seconds I've tried having just it plugged in to the Prague by itself I've tried having it connected with the Prague as well as being connected to the console itself with and without the Xbox controller plugged in with and without the PS4 controller plugged in with and without both plugged in at same time as well as just a proper cable or both console and frog all different combinations all same result and upon receiving my Titan 2 it was noticed in mentally noted the housing outside casing of the device itself did not look like it was put together way higher and not in a correct positioning it was angles and lift it up as if it was not push down all the way or something was blocking it from going down all the way as well as edges of the USB plugs are push down too far or or just slightly too small for the actual USB plug to be plugged in which requires having to come in at an angle and try to slide it in coming in at an angle to go and normal and requires a good amount of force to push it in which is not okay whatsoever that being the smallest of the concerns at the moment major concern would be getting my device to work being as it has not worked. Since I've opened it upon receiving it from Amazon brand new sold by counsel tuners page sorry if it looks like a wall of text where did incorrectly or whatever but I recently had neck surgery so I am having to use the talk to text which everybody knows doesn't pick up things correctly at times or I've tried having just hit plugged into the Prague by itself I've tried having it connected with the Prague as well as being connected to the console itself with and without the Xbox controller plugged in within without the DS for controller plugged in with him without both plugged in it same time as well is just the park cable or both console am Prague all different combinations all same result and the pain receiving my Titan to it was noticed in mentally noted the house in and outside casing of the device in self do not look like it was even put together folding one side was way higher and not in a correct positioning in was angles in lift it up as if they just was not push down all the way or something was blocking it from going down all the way as well as the edges of the USB plug are push down to far are are just slightly to small for the actual USB plug to be plugged in which requires having to come in at it angle and try to flight it in coming in at angle to go and normal and requires a good of Mount of Forest to push it in which is not okay whatsoever that being the smallest of the concerns that the moment major concern would be getting my device to work being is it has not worked. Since I've opened it up on receiving it from Amazon brand new sold by Council tuners page sorry if it looks like gold wall of texture where did incorrectly your whatever but I recently had next surgery so I am having to use the talk to text which everybody knows doesn't pick up things correctly at times or doesn't input it directly at times North does it do any kind of Punk's reality or anything so again sorry for that but again and I just had to surgery on my neck so I really don't care that the moment considering I feel like I was told a device State really truly does not work and like I've been scammed and his is not okay if you taken the time to read this thank you for that and please give me the support and assistance I am apparently needing also on a side note just tried to insert SD card into the t2 and that causes either all my lights that are solid green to turn solid red or completely turn off and have neither red nor green light it'll just be no light and the input number selection will be doing it's loading type deal where it's going like up and down in circles like it does when you first give it power and it's loading up but it will constantly do that and does not stop does not come back to any kind of a green functioning lights or any functionality. Until the SD card is removed
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby paradox420 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:02 pm

And holy s*** again I apologize for the wall of text I didn't realize died actually said this much sorry again but please give me the support I need fix my issue getting my device to work and allow me to use it to the ability it's capable of thank you
paradox420
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Scachi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Reading this is very difficult. If you add some linebreaks to break it down into paragraphs would help a lot.
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support