Titan Two Disconnecting/Freezing

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two Disconnecting/Freezing

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:10 pm

Welcome to our forums Bumofftheblock, thank you for your message and support.

Please check if your Titan Two have the latest firmware installed, the one recently released brings improvements related with the Xbox Wireless Adapter.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Bumofftheblock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Thank you man I’ve been commenting on uncanny clan YouTube channel for help and forgot about this nice to know it’s active so I think my problem before was I had like a cheap cable I got the titan cable pack and now both port a and b light up my issue now is I get my elite controller working fine thru the wireless adapter in port a but as soon a I plug in my ds4 into port b it’s automatically prioritizes b over a and I can’t use my elite anymore any tips on how to switch the prioritization
Bumofftheblock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Bumofftheblock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:21 pm

And it is up to date btw
Bumofftheblock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Sillyasskid » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:11 pm

If you connect the Titan Two to your computer via the (PROG input), then try this setup,

Connect your elite controller normally to your PC with the Wireless Adapter, and then open up GtunerIV,

Make sure your Titan Two is connected, within GtunerIV (If the device monitor is viewable, your device is connected.)

Now press f4, the KMG window should appear, select gamepad/joystick, leave keyboard and mouse unchecked, and then click capture.

The KMG capture, will pass-thru all of the inputs from the elite controller to your Titan Two.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby Bumofftheblock » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:40 pm

I use Mac :( but man I think I got it I was reading thru this whole thing and did 2 things first I did the the usb communication thing in settings then what I did was I plugged the ds4 into b first then I plugged the wireless adapter into a after and it’s been running flawlessly so far even with a script and no back power source I’m almost scared to turn it off
Bumofftheblock
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Um11dge » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:42 am

Hello, as there been a fix for this yet controller keeps flashing disconnected and it’s always at the wrong time when I run out by someone!

Currently running on ps5 with ps5 controller thanks
Um11dge
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby K81 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:48 pm

I've been having this issue for years. Some games are unaffected or mildly irritating. But some games are down right unplayable because disconnecting throws you out to the pause menu. I've tried all the tips and tricks. I've got a power adaptor, i'm allways on the latest firmware, i've changed the USB settings and so forth.
I bought it during PS4, but now currently playing on PS5. Please, find a solution :)
K81
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Lost Gypsy » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:28 pm

It is now October 2023 and you would think that they would have fixed this issue by now. This is ridiculous. Way too many people spending way too much money and way too many complaints for the exact same thing and it’s still not fixed. I am so upset right now you just don’t even know. I have no clue what half of the crappy are talking about even means for me to even try it. Are y’all going to fix this or just keep giving the same irrelevant responses that do not work? Like I’m fed up. Y’all charge way too much money for that damn thing not to work consistently! FIX IT!
Lost Gypsy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Lost Gypsy » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:16 am

Is nobody going to address this? It keeps happening and I spent way too much money on this damn thing y’all need to fix it. This is not OK or make the device way cheaper because what you’re charging for it is 100% not what the product is worth Even a little bit. Until you fix that disconnecting bullshit it’s worthless. Can’t even reply to any messages either great business people wow.
Lost Gypsy
Private First Class
Private First Class

Previous

Return to Gtuner IV Support