Titan Two Disconnecting/Freezing

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two Disconnecting/Freezing

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:42 am

__RuLeZ__ wrote:I am using PS4 controller not the PS4 Pro controller and it works fine for quite some time any USB after sometime it get disconnected and reconnect itself in 30 seconds or 1 minute and in bluetooth it gets disconnected then I have to disconnect my Titan 2 from PS4 to connect my PS4 controller again

When the disconnection happens the PS4 pops up a message informing "Controller Disconnected"? Please also check the OUPUT LED, it remains green? or turns off or it is RED?

Also, are you running any script or gamepack?

Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:43 am

SuperUser888 wrote:I tried both wired and wireless With dualshock 4 v2. this evening i tried a wired razer raiju and i haven't disconnected yet. i'm not sure if it was the firmware upgrade that resolved the issue or if it was the controller type. i plan to retry the dualshock 4 tomorrow

Thank you for the update, please keep me informed on the results with DS4.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:02 am

Bro it gets freezed on last command and just keep on doing that until unless I unplug my wire from Titan 2 and reconnected again then it works and about the lights all remain the same while it's working so nothing changed there when it freeze now I'm not even using Bluetooth I'm using USB
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby SuperUser888 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:01 am

i retested dual shock 4 v2 with wireless adapter and can confirm it frequently freezes exactly as rulez described above.

i also tried dual shock 4 v2 but it didn't freeze during the hour i was using it.
SuperUser888
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:34 am

I am working in a few optimization on the firmware and the PS4 output protocol for the next firmware release, it may help with this issue.

In the mean time, if possible, please try use the Titan Two with another console (PS3, Xbox, Switch) to check. thank you.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby PixelBravo » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Hey have/had same problem. Im on xbox one. All lightd were red controller wouldnt stay on cause it kept disconnecting from titan 2, i jist hard reset my xbox and work straight away wen i turned it back on. Not sure how to do it on playstation but on xbox you hold power buttom till it turns off
PixelBravo
Private
Private

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:36 am

Thank you PixelBravo for your input.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby JakeBaddLands » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:28 am

Hey guys.. Having a similar issue. I am currently set up with a ps4 pro, Titan two, adjustable power supply (currently at 7.5v and amps), a ps4 DS4 controller slotted to input B, and a Xbox wireless adapter (V2) slotted to input A, connected to my Xbox one elite controller.

The issue I am having is random disconnecting. I can be in the middle of a match and all of a sudden my Xbox one controller disconnects from the adapter. Once the flashing sequence is finished I can hold the guide button to reconnect. Also there was one instance where the controller disconnected from the Titan two and all the LED's turned red. I unplugged the power supply and removed the Titan from the ps4. Plugged it all back in and it seems to have remained working normally with the exception of the random disconnects. I am not running any scripts and use the T2 solely for crossover capability.
JakeBaddLands
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:26 am

@JakeBaddLands: as temporarily workaround, disable the FFB (at device configurations tab) on the port you have the Wireless Adapter plugged.

Please also note, for your setup the external power supply shouldn't be needed.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Bumofftheblock » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:21 am

Hey guys just got my titán 2 to use my elite on my ps4 and it works great the only thing is it doesn’t last very long and I am hooking up a ds4 to b but it’s not lighting up like a is it supposed? Also I’m using the v2 wireless adapter maybe I need the first one? Lastly do we need the power source for that or do we need the Bluetooth expansion I love this product it’s just a little frustrating when it’s constantly disconnecting And idk wat I’m doing wrong
Bumofftheblock
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support