Titan Two Disconnecting/Freezing

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Titan Two Disconnecting/Freezing

Postby SuperUser888 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:41 am

just got my titan 2 and I am experiencing the same issue of the titan 2 randomly freezing.(controller becoming not responsive and output to console stuck on last sent comnand)

i am on the latest version of firmware and on a PS4 pro. Have tried with and without AC power. i also tried all combinations in the device setting, I tried to disabled rumble too. I tried with a simple script and without any script

Is this a bug in the software or did I receive a defective unit?
SuperUser888
Corporal
Corporal

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Just received my Titan 2 and I am facing this problem all of a sudden my controller goes off freezed gandu anything with controller so I have Tu take my USB out from Titan 2 and put it again in to make it work please fix this
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:59 pm

@ SuperUser888 and __RuLeZ__

When using the Titan Two on PS4 Pro (or if using the DualShock 4 V2) it is needed, on PlayStation 4, enable wired communication:

Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.

https://www.consoletuner.com/wiki/index ... aystation4

Side Note: Bakiman just confirmed via PM his issue was solved changing the SD-Card with the one from The Titan Expansion Kit.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:11 am

I got PS4 not PS Pro and I wanted to use it wirelessly because I got Bluetooth module from you but its keep on getting disconnected after sometime
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:10 am

__RuLeZ__ wrote:I got PS4 not PS Pro and I wanted to use it wirelessly because I got Bluetooth module from you but its keep on getting disconnected after sometime

After connecting the Titan Two on the Ps4 console and connecting the PS4 controller wirelessly to the Titan Two, check if the device display shows a number or 'AU', please let me know. Thanks.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby SuperUser888 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:36 am

Settings → Devices → Controllers → Communication Method: Use USB Cable.i have tried this and I still have issue with the random freezing\disconnecting. it sound like there are many others that appear to have the same problem
SuperUser888
Corporal
Corporal

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:46 am

It display number.. and after sometime it's getting disconnected .. same with USB When I connect with it it Run fine but after sometime controller get disconnected and reconnect again automatically in 5 seconds or something
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:14 am

@SuperUser888, please let me know the controller you are using (DualShock 4 V2?) and if wired or wirelessly.

@__RuLeZ__, please test your controller wired with the Titan Two just to confirm that it works as expected. Confirming that we move forward to diagnose the issue with wireless connection.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby __RuLeZ__ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:01 pm

I am using PS4 controller not the PS4 Pro controller and it works fine for quite some time any USB after sometime it get disconnected and reconnect itself in 30 seconds or 1 minute and in bluetooth it gets disconnected then I have to disconnect my Titan 2 from PS4 to connect my PS4 controller again
__RuLeZ__
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby SuperUser888 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:39 am

I tried both wired and wireless With dualshock 4 v2. this evening i tried a wired razer raiju and i haven't disconnected yet. i'm not sure if it was the firmware upgrade that resolved the issue or if it was the controller type.

i plan to retry the dualshock 4 tomorrow
SuperUser888
Corporal
Corporal

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support