Logitech G110 w/ headset + KM Capture (Xbox1)

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: Logitech G110 w/ headset + KM Capture (Xbox1)

Postby Sliksta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:53 am

No problem, hope it helps. Saw the most recent update as of today. Let you know how it goes.

EDIT:
I tried it with the latest update (1.0.2.35 & 0.98.1.18). No longer getting disconnects through original setup :joia: :smile0202: However i did get one KM capture disconnect; the capture would suddenly stop capture mode, press f4 and its works without issue again. The T2 performs flawlessly, with no mic or lockups or capture disconnects. This happens only once every time i start it up.
So i stopped using the 2nd controller :smile0517: (Capture disconnect happened on that controller too).
Sliksta
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Great, very happy with your confirmation the latest update fixed the connection issues. :)

as for KM Capture, I believe what you are reporting has other cause. Please note the KM Capture window must always be the active window, if it looses "focus" the OS will automatically force it to exit capture mode. Some key combinations can cause that, such as Ctrl+Tab, or Crtl+Shift+Esc.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sliksta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:49 pm

Yes, i thought that at first too, but if its a key combination causing it, why does it only happen once after the capture is started?
Once i turn it back on, it never happens again. Also the time for the disconnect is the same length, similar to the mic issue.

I will see if perhaps an app is causing the issue...very wierd. Should I create a new post?

Again thank you for the great and fast work!

EDIT: I was able to work around the capture issue. It seems it depends how i enter km capture mode that causes it to disconnect; f4 vs. clicking on it. Not 100% sure, I need to do some more testing, but everything working great now!
Sliksta
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am

Sliksta wrote:EDIT: I was able to work around the capture issue. It seems it depends how i enter km capture mode that causes it to disconnect; f4 vs. clicking on it. Not 100% sure, I need to do some more testing, but everything working great now!

Thank you for keeping me updated on this. If confirmed what you wrote here, this is something related with Gtuner IV, and not with the device.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sliksta » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:24 am

Tried the latest update 1.0.2.35 & 0.98.1.20; unfortunatly the last update was perfect for me. this one does the disconnect issue again. Had to use 2nd controller =(.
Sliksta
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:15 am

When in KM Capture or with the devices directly connected to the Titan Two?
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sliksta » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 am

Capture only. I did not try directly connecting because i thought it was still incompatible. I will try direct connect, but is there a way to downgrade the firmware to the last version? I actually prefer the KM feature as i don't have to unplug my keyboard and mouse from my PC every time i use the xbox.

Also this time when it disconnects, it takes longer. Before it was approx. 10mins, now its about 45-60mins before disconnect.
Sliksta
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sliksta » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:04 pm

excellente! The latest update (98.1.22) fixed all issues. Great work as always. Thank you.
Sliksta
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:12 pm

Sliksta wrote:excellente! The latest update (98.1.22) fixed all issues. Great work as always. Thank you.

Awesome, thank you for confirming!! :joia: :joia:
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Sliksta » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:56 am

Seems like im am getting issues with the update for * Mouse XY Translation: Added filter to suppress movement in one axis if the other is more than 32 times greater*, not sure.

During game play i end up loosing certain functions but not all. I will loose X plane or Y plane, and either can only move left and right with mouse or up and down, sometimes a button will stay depressed even if not pressed. This appears to happen randomly for approx. 5-10 seconds once or twice and then works normally.

This started happening with the update right after 98.1.22 and continued up to the latest update 98.1.32

Also i seem to get initialization issues when starting up the T2. I have to unplug and replug everything back in everytime i want to use it now, otherwise everything else seems to be working great.

Lastly, why does Gtuner turn my pc volume down? Not an issue, just curious.
Sliksta
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support