PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Postby Maxxgold » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:33 am

I've been using this mod for the last few days, and it's pretty awesome. Thumbs Up :smile0517:

Can we get some indications on the Titan Two, when the device is in Mod Mode? Like I said above. I'm playing with a Xim Apex, so I can't feel the vibrations. It works incredibly well on the controller, but using the Xim it can be hard to tell when I'm in Mod Mode, and it is equally hard to adjust the settings on the fly. Blue for off and Purple for on maybe?

I'm not sure if there is any way you could make the vibrations show up on the Titan Two, but that would really be cool too. Maybe have the purple light pulse for each vibration, a number would even be better.

Either way, this is a very nice mod!
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby Kuhlsnu » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:47 pm

The antirecoil isn’t made for the xim thiugh right?
Kuhlsnu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby NightStalker101s » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:22 pm

I'll look into it. Give me some time. Long story short, I'm leaving the military and I have a lot going on (relocating, job searching, the whole 9). To clarify, you need to customize the buttons used for triggering on/off features?Also, I'll work on the LED stuff for the Titan as well for those not using a controller. I think I have simplified and fixed the weapon selection firing rates as well.

Note: I haven't to uploaded the improved weapon selection yet. I won't until I test it. I've had a lot of issues with firing rates because the actual rates are no longer available for the public to see. Online material is wrong for numerous weapons. Plus, I think I was overthinking the issue.
Last edited by NightStalker101s on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Come to the Darkside... We have cookies!"
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:04 pm

NightStalker101s wrote:I'll look into it. Give me some time. Long story short, I'm leaving the military and I have a lot going on (relocating, job searching, the whole 9). To clarify, you need to customize the buttons used for triggering on/off features?Also, I'll work on the LED stuff for the Titan as well for those not using a controller. I think I have simplified and fixed the weapon selection firing rates as well.

Note: I have to uploaded the improved weapon selection yet. I won't until I test it. I've had a lot of issues with firing rates because the actual rates are no longer available for the public to see. Online material is wrong for numerous weapons. Plus, I think I was overthinking the issue.

Yeah, real life comes first : ) Realistically it would just be nice to have all the options inside of the configuration file. Maybe put the firing rates inside the configuration file to, so that we could adjust them if they ever need to change. As a Xim user I play at the PC, and I keep Gtuner IV up and running so that I can make adjustments on the fly.

I have actually set it up so that I can make the adjustments with my setup while playing, but because of hearing the vibrations it can be difficult to get it right. I have to take off my headset to accurately get the vibrations right. So it would be nice to see the Titan Two light up Purple, or whatever color, so that we know it's in Mod Mode, and then if possible, blinking lights to set the weapons and mods on or off.
Maxxgold

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:22 am

I have the LED indicating mod mode or play mode. If I can figure out how to get the dang thing to blink, I will use it for indicating weapons too. I'm about to test the simplified weapon firing rates. I'll send out an update for the mod if all is good. If not I will try to put one out by the end of tonight.

BTW the anit-recoil should work for Xim too. Idk why it wouldn't. If the fire rates work the anit-recoil is set to the same button press. Please let me know if it really isn't working. I'll need some feedback to fix it.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Kuhlsnu » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:20 am

FYI the antirecoil script is often diffferent for the xim. Antithesis has one that works for the xim. The default antirecoil messes with movement and locks up the ability to adjust the aim with the mouse.

There’s a good antirecoil script on the pc on a forum that’s for ahk.
Kuhlsnu
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:03 am

Can it be combined with my script as is or do I need to rework it?

Also, just put out a major update. I reworked fire rates there are only 6 options now, but so far it is absolutely perfect. Also, the LED on the Titan 2 shows blue for mod mode and green for play (maybe red,... I'm colorblind). I'm trying to work the LED to blink for theweapons too. I'm running into issues though. I'll figure it out.

I'm considering making the fire rates user adjustable.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Maxxgold » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:37 am

NightStalker101s wrote:Can it be combined with my script as is or do I need to rework it?

Also, just put out a major update. I reworked fire rates there are only 6 options now, but so far it is absolutely perfect. Also, the LED on the Titan 2 shows blue for mod mode and green for play (maybe red,... I'm colorblind). I'm trying to work the LED to blink for theweapons too. I'm running into issues though. I'll figure it out.

I'm considering making the fire rates user adjustable.

Thank you, when I get up tomorrow I'm going to test this one out! :smile0517:
Maxxgold

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:44 pm

BTW, the new fire rates go from the highest fire rate (without issues) possible in game (UZI) and quickly slow down. No weapon jams, no sporadic fire, and most weapons fire fine on the UZI's rate because it misses the first pull and then the second pull matches up with the selected weapons fire rate.

Example: You have two weapons. One fires at one round every 50ms and another at 100ms. The first weapons fire rate will work for the second weapon.

I was over complicating matters. Generally speaking the UZI's rate works for every weapon. The one exception is that some weapons will see faster rates at the second or third rate.

Example: Weapon one fires at 50ms again. Weapon two fires at 110ms. Rates are set to 50ms and 60ms. Using weapon weapon ones fire rate for the second weapon will lead to a 150ms wait. Using rate two leads to a 120ms (10ms longer) wait which is less than the 40ms additional wait when set to rate one.

One last note, I forgot to update the version yesterday wasn't able to correct the mods information on the "Online Resources" page because I didn't have time.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:02 pm

Kuhlsnu wrote:The antirecoil isn’t made for the xim thiugh right?

I guess not from what I understand. I don't know if I need to program it to work myself or if there is a way to run a version for the Xim in conjunction with my mod.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support