PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Re: PUBG Perfect Modification Remake

Postby Maxxgold » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 am

Lighting is working great. I can easily tell when I'm in Mod-Mode, and only having to listen for a few vibrations is doable. Flashing lights for vibrations would still be awesome, but this is fine.

It would be interesting if you could put all the weapons in a drop-down box for primary and secondary, and another drop-down box for pistols. That way you could just select the weapons in your loadout. You could still have them set to vibration, but allow us to easily use the configuration file for quick weapon loadouts. Also, as mentioned earlier, a way to adjust each weapons firing rate. I like the simplified weapons list, I'm just not sure if that works with all the different weapons?

Just trying to give you some ideas. :innocent_smile_1:
Maxxgold
Sergeant Major of the Army
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby NightStalker101s » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:53 pm

I actually have the display listing which weapon is being selected for primary, secondary, and pistol. It will briefly display which rate is selected for about 2-4 seconds. It will be a number on the display. The mods also show O for on and F for off on the display.

My next step is going to be to add 6 sliders for firing rates ranging from the maximum firing rate for the fastest weapon to the slowest. This will act in the same way as the weapons list, but allow customization of firing rates. In reality the first 3 firing rates should be consecutive integers of 10 (e.g. 10, 20, 30) so that they are capable of hitting each of the firing rates for all the weapons (read explanation on page 2 of this post). My next goal will be to find and record the best rates (fastest) for each weapon and list them on the OP. This way each person can set their own rates and be sure that there won't be any issues in game later. It also keeps the in-game play smooth as you cycle through PUBG firing rates versus increasing or decreasing RPM (rounds per minute) like the way other mods in-game adjustments are setup. Too much guesswork in-game to be efficient when increasing/decreasing RPM.

BTW, love the suggestions and thanks for the feedback. I really want to create an excellent Titan 2 community mod for dominating PUBG. May our community leave our enemies forever shaken and demoralized! :innocent_smile_1:
"Come to the Darkside... We have cookies!"
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby TheLADodgers » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:12 pm

Thank you for making this. :joia:

I have the settings to have my primary weapon rapid fire off and secondary on.

My primary weapon still shoots in rapid fire mode.

I want the primary slot to have rapid fire off and secondary rapid fire on.

I'm sure I missed something what should I check?
TheLADodgers
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Shthappensbro » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:04 pm

Hmm does this work with the xim apex? Might have to give it a try ??
Shthappensbro
Major
Major

Postby rvdmerwe3 » Tue May 08, 2018 12:30 pm

This looks like and great script, can this be used on PC? or alt is there a basic script that can only help with recoil on PC with mouse.
Thanks
rvdmerwe3
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby RockHarden » Wed May 16, 2018 11:34 am

How is the anti recoil of this script? Is it fairly easy to compensate the m16 burst fire?
RockHarden
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue May 22, 2018 1:03 am

It can be used on PC if you use a controller.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue May 22, 2018 1:04 am

Anti-recoil is really easy to use. I have a bunch of touch-up like trying to include the script for Xim users. I'm in the process of changing jobs and moving right now. I don't have time to work on it. This isn't done quite yet. I also need to add the option to allow users to set their own firing rates.

Also, I want to get some prebuilt anit-recoil rates for the weapons to fast select the rate.
Last edited by NightStalker101s on Tue May 22, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby NightStalker101s » Tue May 22, 2018 1:06 am

TheLADodgers wrote:Thank you for making this. :joia:

I have the settings to have my primary weapon rapid fire off and secondary on.

My primary weapon still shoots in rapid fire mode.

I want the primary slot to have rapid fire off and secondary rapid fire on.

I'm sure I missed something what should I check?

You need to select whichever weapon you want as your primary (as in have it up and able to shoot with it) then go into mod mode and click reset main (right d-pad). It will make sure it knows which weapon is main.
NightStalker101s
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby RockHarden » Thu May 24, 2018 9:33 pm

NightStalker101s wrote:Anti-recoil is really easy to use. I have a bunch of touch-up like trying to include the script for Xim users. I'm in the process of changing jobs and moving right now. I don't have time to work on it. This isn't done quite yet. I also need to add the option to allow users to set their own firing rates.

Also, I want to get some prebuilt anit-recoil rates for the weapons to fast select the rate.

Awesome dude. Thanks!
RockHarden
Private First Class
Private First Class

PreviousNext

Return to Gtuner IV Support