Programming the T2 wirelessly

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Programming the T2 wirelessly

Postby yohimbe » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:37 am

Since we got now our BT module installed wouldnt it be possible to program the Titan with that interface.

I hate plugging out the device taking it to the PC, changing one value of bytecode and taking it back.

Could this be made possible?
Last edited by yohimbe on Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
yohimbe
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Programming the T2 wirelessly

Postby Scachi » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:04 am

J2kbr mentioned somewhere that programming with GTuner IV will not be supported because of the BT speed limitations.

I hope he reconsiders this. I can live without the "Device Monitor" stuff for some code adjustments to save some BT bandwidth.
All I would like to see is to be able to upload scripts/gamepacks and make Interactive Configuration adjustments via BT from within GTuner IV with my PC (Windows/Linux).
Scachi
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Re: Programming the T2 wirelessly

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:29 am

yohimbe wrote:Since we got now our BT module installed wouldnt it be possible to program the Titan with that interface. I hate plugging out the device taking it to the PC, changing one value of bytecode and taking it back. Could this be made possible?

We have planned a App for smartphone/tablet for the basic programming and configuration. The connection will be over Bluetooth and what you are requesting (script/gamepack configurations) will be supported on this interface. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Return to Gtuner IV Support