Titan 2 OutPut/Light not working

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan 2 OutPut/Light not working

Postby geekdll » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 pm

I had my Titan 2 all configured and working last night. Today I updated the firmware to the latest and now when I plug my mouse into Input A or B it never responds in output mode. Also the output light does not turn on when my mouse is plugged into input A or B but the mouse is getting power. It also does nothing when I move the mouse around. I have gone back and connected the T2 to prog mode to my PC and GTuner and GTuner works fine with the same cable in prog mode. Seem like something is wrong with the output mode of this T2. Is there anything I can try? Or has my T2 gone bad?

Thank in advance.
geekdll
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Titan 2 OutPut/Light not working

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 am

geekdll wrote:Also the output light does not turn on when my mouse is plugged into input A or B but the mouse is getting power.

Please check if the output protocol is set to Automatic or for the USB mode corresponding to the console you are using. Based in your description it seems the output protocol is set to Bluetooth mode.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Omnishima » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Random question but where do you see the output protocol setting? I'm having this same problem
Omnishima
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby Mad » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:49 pm

Omnishima wrote:Random question but where do you see the output protocol setting? I'm having this same problem

Gtuner>Device Configuration.
ConsoleTuner Support Team || ConsoleTuner Discord || InputSense Discord (2K / FPS)
Mad
Major General
Major General

Return to Gtuner IV Support