Fortnite

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Fortnite

Postby Freshnick5 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:31 pm

Can someone make a fortnite script or gamepack where it has enhanced aim assist or stronger aim assist not the aim abuse one
Freshnick5
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: Fortnite

Postby J2Kbr » Wed May 09, 2018 10:20 am

Please give more details of what is the enhanced aim assist, and how it differs from what we currently have on the Gamepack. Thanks.
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Freshnick5 » Wed May 09, 2018 1:03 pm

The enhanced aim assist just enhances the aim assist that's already in the game and makes it stronger and it doesn't zoom in and out it just shakes a little and stays on the enemy I could link a video but the device has some gamepacks that have enhanced aim assist also and I was wondering if someone could make something like that
Freshnick5
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 10, 2018 5:56 pm

Understood, if you have a link for a video showing this I appreciate.

To trigger the game aim assist is inevitable release and press the ADS button, the trick is configure the times, how long keep the ADS pressed and how long release the ADS. To avoid the zoom in and out the release time should be very small, however, making it too small will end with the game not being able to register the action.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Freshnick5 » Thu May 10, 2018 7:15 pm

https://youtu.be/sVgwBp_bw3Y.

https://youtu.be/mJ2NN_PR204

Here's the links showing the aim assist being enhanced
Freshnick5
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Freshnick5 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:40 pm

Is it possible to add something like this It's the same concept as the autoaim, but instead of holding L2 to aim in and out we're going to hold L2 AND R2 to aim in and out as we're firing, so this will act like a projectile script (if that makes sense). So if it's aiming in and out it'll fire at the same time.
Freshnick5
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby J2Kbr » Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 am

Understood, so the auto aim is only activated if the ADS and Fire buttons are pressed at the same time. Definitively we can add this option to the gamepack. Thank you for your suggestion.
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Freshnick5 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Thank you man you are awesome !!!
Freshnick5
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby antithesis » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm

This circular rotation method of aim assist does not work in Fortnite. I tested this extensively in PvE which uses the same AA mechanics. ADS spam is nothing short of a magnet, it will pull onto a target from a mile away and stick to it like glue.

The deadzone rotation method exhibits zero AA effect. On top of that, you lose microaim and movement control until a large enough movement breaks you out of the combo.

Also, aim abuse is more effective when bound to ADS rather than ADS + Shoot. Otherwise it won't track a moving target when lining up a target before shooting at close-range shotgun and mid to long-range assault. On the flip-side, it makes scoped weapons a lot easier to use if you don't have a combo kill-switch handy, like a foot pedal. Make it an option and it should be fine :)
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Freshnick5 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:51 pm

I'm kinda confused but I kinda understand so you are saying the regular way is better?
Freshnick5
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Next

Return to Gtuner IV Support