Titan Two Parsec Console Online Co-Op

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

Titan Two Parsec Console Online Co-Op

Postby LimeMario » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:19 am

Hello,

What I am trying to do is play my playstation 3 with my friend using parsec. Parsec is an application that lets you share your computer with someone so you can play local-co-op games online. With the titan one and maxaimdi, you could use a capture card, share your computer with your friend using parsec, map their controller using maxaimdi, plug the titan into the ps3, and this would allow you to both control the playstation 3.

Is there a way to do this with the titan two? I tried using MaxAimDi but it creates .glf files which don't seem to work with Gtuner IV. MaxAimDi allowed you to get your friends button inputs into the titan and that is the part I can't figure out how to do with the titan two.

Thank you for your time.
LimeMario
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Titan Two Parsec Console Online Co-Op

Postby antithesis » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:38 am

Wow, what an interesting solution to local co-op gaming!

Would you mind elaborating a little more about how this solution works? I'd love to give it a try.

To answer the question - I don't think it's possible yet for the T2. I'm sure J2K will confirm.
Official Australian retailer for Titan One, Titan Two and XIM APEX at Mod Squad
antithesis
Colonel
Colonel

Postby LimeMario » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:54 am

Here's an article that better explains it:

https://blog.parsecgaming.com/pc-mac-co ... 884d9151c0

Is there any ETA when this feature might come to the T2? I bought it pretty much just to do this so I need to decide if I should go buy a titan one or not.
LimeMario
Corporal
Corporal

Postby J2Kbr » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:05 am

antithesis is correct. the API for the Titan Two is not yet available. Once we release it this setup will be possible with the Titan Two. :smile0517:
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Yuia » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:12 pm

I don't think the API is ready yet considering how I couldn't get TitanTwo to work, nor the remapping but..... how is it going so far? I'm been waiting for something like this for a while and this post seem like a year old so I just wanted to know.
Edit: If you ever got it to work.... I WILL be buying more TitanTwos since I really want to play on parsec with other people :innocent_smile_1:
Yuia
Corporal
Corporal

Return to Gtuner IV Support