TITAN 2 + XIM APEX

Gtuner IV general support. Operation, questions, updates, feature request.

TITAN 2 + XIM APEX

Postby LuckyGamerTV » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:16 pm

My config:

Mouse -> XIM APEX -> TITAN 2(PORT A) \___ PS4
KEYBOARD-> TITAN 2(PORT B) /

After ~30m gameplay mouse will get super lag, after power off in TITAN 2, and power ON lag disapered.
And after ~30m lag appeared and all this in an endless cycle.

How fix this? Or i need w8 new firmware? :smile0202:
LuckyGamerTV
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Re: TITAN 2 + XIM APEX

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:47 pm

You will need a power supply for the Titan Two.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:35 pm

I have run this setup without power supply but had short USB cables and was tied into PC prog port giving better power than console!
Attachments
XIM APEX SETUP.jpg
XIM APEX SETUP.jpg (6.19 KiB) Viewed 4023 times
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:43 pm

Its possible to get away with no power supply, but it really depends on the peripherals used If you mouse and keyboard are not drawing to much power you may be fine.

Also @LuckyGamerTV are not using the Ps4 controller with the TItan 2 in INPUT B? and then switching it out for a keyboard. I don't believe your able to do this.

This is only possible with Xbox.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby LuckyGamerTV » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Also @LuckyGamerTV are not using the Ps4 controller with the TItan 2 in INPUT B? and then switching it out for a keyboard. I don't believe your able to do this.
This is only possible with Xbox.[/quote]

Controller connect to XIM APEX.
Connect POWER SUPLY and not help (

using custom 7.5W 400mA
LuckyGamerTV
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:09 pm

Try a different USB hub with the Apex, The one included with the Apex. Is known to have issues. Any usb 2.0 hub should work.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Postby bonefisher » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:11 pm

What is it doing? I have my set up to port A not B unless your going to have head set.
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby LuckyGamerTV » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:27 pm

Sillyasskid wrote:Try a different USB hub with the Apex, The one included with the Apex. Is known to have issues. Any usb 2.0 hub should work.

XIM APEX work perfect, over 200hrs gameplay with CM. No discs,bugs,lags, etc.

i need keyboard on B bcs, i use all features and hotkey combos on my kb.

i try connect only mouse+gamepad+apex in A PORT afk 30 min and BOOM... no response from mouse! (connect to PC+PS4+ADAPTER) this is crappy.. mb my T2 is broken? No one get the same problems?

playing game, 5min - super, 10min - good, >20min some slow responce, >30 super laggg onli on mouse(and gamepad).
LuckyGamerTV
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class

Postby Sillyasskid » Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:30 pm

You may need a stronger power supply, 7.5v at 400ma is not enough. 7.5v at 2000ma seems more ideal this is what I have been using. J2k may have to comment on what power supply is right for for you though.

And, I'm sure your Apex works fine, I am not saying its broken. I am saying that the USB Hub that came with the Apex may be defective. The USB hub that comes with the Apex is known to have issues. The build quality is very cheap. I can even talk from experience

My mouse kept disconnecting with the Apex hub. Even when I had it powered. So I decided to pop the cover off the usb hub, curious to see the build quality. I was greeted to this. Image
Seems like the manufacture did a sloppy job applying the glue on the pcb. The thing in the red circle, is a 12.000mhz crystal oscillator, It should be seated on the pcb. But its not. Because of the glue had lifted it up.

I just had to replace the USB hub. And that fixed my mouse issues.

Also what scripts are you using with T2 ? We should determine first if the scripts your running are in deed not causing the issues your experiencing.

If your positive there are no scripts running, and the issue is still happening. I would recommended using a different usb hub with the Apex. There is no special USB hub you need to buy for the APEX. Any USB 2 hub, will work.
Sillyasskid
Captain
Captain

Return to Gtuner IV Support