Ghost war

GPC2 script programming for Titan Two. Code examples, questions, requests.

Ghost war

Postby Morgunova » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:11 pm

Hello everybody! Does anyone know where to get a gamepaск or a script for "Ghost recon wildlands" on titan two!? I need
always active adjustable anti recoil and toggle rapid fire that can be turned on and on with two button combo L2 & X. Sorry for my english :oops:
Morgunova
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Re: Ghost war

Postby J2Kbr » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:51 pm

Welcome to our forums.

The mods you are requesting can be used from any Gamepack that has it (i.e. WWII Gamepack). Also, there is a very nice script made by bonefisher called "Shooters ModzPack", it is an generic script for FPS games that you can also give a try.

Please let me know if none of these available options worked, so I can make a custom script for you. Thanks.,
ConsoleTuner Support Team
J2Kbr
General of the Army
General of the Army

Postby Morgunova » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:11 am

Thank you very much for your welcome and informative response. I will definitely take advantage of your advice and report the results.
Morgunova
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby Morgunova » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:55 am

Hello. Your advice has helped, thank you. But there was another problem. After deleting the script from the memory location of the device, I can not place another script there, I have a crashing program "Gtuner". Can you help?
Morgunova
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby battlelog » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:48 am

J2Kbr wrote:Welcome to our forums.

The mods you are requesting can be used from any Gamepack that has it (i.e. WWII Gamepack). Also, there is a very nice script made by bonefisher called "Shooters ModzPack", it is an generic script for FPS games that you can also give a try.

Please let me know if none of these available options worked, so I can make a custom script for you. Thanks.,

J2K,

So I tried the "Shooters ModzPack" and to be honest alot of script does not work. Will you guys be making a actual gamepack for this game. This game is alot different than COD or BF games.

Thanks in advance.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:19 am

There is a lot of different things in ghost recon games to use Shooters MODzPACK! This would have to be seperate. Really don't like any ghost recon games but if you give us button layout and things that might help out in game we could use a lot of same stuff though and build special things with your help.... :smile0517:
PS. Just looked at video of game and why I stay away of the game like this. lol! It's third person shooter.....hate that! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby Morgunova » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:30 pm

bonefisher wrote:There is a lot of different things in ghost recon games to use Shooters MODzPACK! This would have to be seperate. Really don't like any ghost recon games but if you give us button layout and things that might help out in game we could use a lot of same stuff though and build special things with your help.... :smile0517:
PS. Just looked at video of game and why I stay away of the game like this. lol! It's third person shooter.....hate that! :thumbsdownsmileyanim:

What exactly do you need, what should it look like? Please give me an example, a screen or something else, and I'll try to find it.
P.S.You just need to try this pvp, and then most likely you'll like it, lately it's the first team, smart and stressful shooter! :smile0517:
P.P.S. I'm using google translator, sorry if my question looks stupid.
Morgunova
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby bonefisher » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Actually try using a The Division script on this game and see if it works better.... Need a layout of the default controller actions on what they do. Also if they need sprint delay when reloading....Is there any delays or things needing pressed to switch from 3rd person to first person shooter. Also when aiming! Anything you want to see in the script that might help you out in game just mention.... :smile0517:
bonefisher
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby battlelog » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 pm

bonefisher wrote:There is a lot of different things in ghost recon games to use Shooters MODzPACK! This would have to be seperate. Really don't like any ghost recon games but if you give us button layout and things that might help out in game we could use a lot of same stuff though and build special things with your help.... :smile0517:

Dont know how old you are Fish, but this game reminds me of the the great Socom games of old. Alot of older players are playing it man because of that reason, its a tactical game. It's something different from what we have now cod, bf1, alot of fps are the same, where this game brings more of a tactical approch, more team work.
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby battlelog » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:17 pm

I tried the Division gamepack and still a few issues do you need pics of the controller layout?
battlelog
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Next

Return to GPC2 Script Programming